I, Me Aur Main - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I, Me Aur Main Reviews

February 2, 2014
Really enjoyed the character that John Abraham plays. He did a good job with playing the role and is a perfect girly movie.
½ July 5, 2013
Lost momentum after the midway point.
May 3, 2013
A so so Bollywood Flick with one major star in it and the rest were up and comers well to me that is i havent really been following who the new crop are.
THe storyline is quite basic and music is good nothing too special and storyline is a guy torn between two girls and being a playboy nothing we havent seen before.
I feel that this movie is more about the eye candy that the movie itself.
March 12, 2013
Most HORRIBLE movie I have ever seen in my entire life. Never ever watch this movie if you want to save your time. If you decide to watch it, do yourself a favor, keep tylenol handy because you'll be needing it by the interval.
March 10, 2013
welll....i love john ibrahim aal movei
March 9, 2013
I beg you not to watch this. wastage of time and money and you will lose your patience.
½ March 6, 2013
such a ridiculously bad movie!!
March 4, 2013
hi john bhai so sweet film by i me our main...
March 3, 2013
It isn't a bad movie at all. Pretty decent watch. Predictable with decent performances from the leads. John is good but could have been better. The leading ladies are good in their parts. The music is apt. Screenplay could have been tighter. 3/5
½ March 2, 2013
Average, silly, fantasy film of John Abraham--a chic flic. There are a few good parts. Prachi Desai is really nice.
½ February 28, 2013
same old...old wine..new bottle...a man child losing everything in life due to his attitude..then a girl walks in..his life turns a new life..
February 27, 2013