I Saw the Light Reviews

• Jan 11, 2019

Compelling acting on all sides, however the plot was jumpy and at times boring. A meaningful movie that affected me emotionally.

• Aug 25, 2018

Amazing movie. I loved it and I can't understand the reason why it was so underestimated by the critics. Moving and enjoying the same time, left me amazed at the end. All the actors play wonderfully and the music touched my heart.

• May 13, 2018

Why the fuck is Loki singing and where's Thor 8.5 out of 10

Why the fuck is Loki singing and where's Thor 8.5 out of 10

• Mar 30, 2018

I think it's an awesome movie and I'm glad somebody finally did one

I think it's an awesome movie and I'm glad somebody finally did one

• Feb 19, 2018

It was tragic and bland, but I enjoyed learning about the great singer and hope to become more familiar with his music.

• Feb 16, 2018

People must have gotten butt hurt over the fact that this movie showed an iconic musician as less than heroic. The movie highlighted the flaws of an alcoholic man with steep talent. I learned a lot/enjoyed the stark reality of the film. We don't have to like these people who have provided us positivity in our lives. In fact, many of them deserve a beautiful dismantling like this one. That being said, could have had more music in the movie, LOL.

• Dec 01, 2017

All three stars are for Tom Hiddleston’s performance. He was amazing. The pace was off though... there was too much “alluding to” in the plot (ex: Audrey’s hospital scene). And other than Hank and Audrey, no other character was introduced well enough or explored enough to care about and affect they had on the story. Honestly it felt like movie based on a book they assume everyone has read. “We’ll just skim over this plot point that explains what going on to make more room for the flashy parts, they know what’s going on...”

• Nov 25, 2017

Wow! The review don't shock me ("Thor! Justice League rules..."ugh) This movie was well shot and acted, great music. A lot of substance.

• Nov 18, 2017

I liked Hiddleston's singing.

I liked Hiddleston's singing.

• Nov 15, 2017

Actually, the movie is not bad. It is just not a entertained movie. It is sort of biography movie.