Inception Reviews

• Aug 11, 2019

Absolute amazing! best movie ever. i mean it

Absolute amazing! best movie ever. i mean it

• Aug 07, 2019

Overrated for sure. The concept is super cool but it feels like it's trying too hard to be profound and impressive. For example Cobb's story feels forced. We already have Robert's emotional story with his father so why do we need Cobb to have this sappy guilt thing? Arthur is a way more interesting and cool character. His slow motion and fighting scenes are my favorite thing in the movie. I think Cobb should have had this cool exterior as well and all the emotion should have been focused inside Robert's dreaming.

• Aug 02, 2019

BRAAAAAWM (That's an A for every star and for every level of the dream.)

BRAAAAAWM (That's an A for every star and for every level of the dream.)

• Jul 31, 2019

masterpiece of fantasy and mystery, perfect in all its aspects and with a gorgeous ending

• Jul 29, 2019

It was amazing and mind blowing how creative the movie was i would watch this movie over and over.

• Jul 28, 2019

If you pay absolute full attention for 2 hours 28 minutes of this movie you will realise what an absolute masterpiece it is.

• Jul 14, 2019

It can get confusing at points and you do need to pay attention at all times to know whats going on.

• Jul 13, 2019

A brilliant and extraordinary fantastic thriller that explores dreams with intelligent script and a magnificent soundtrack

• Jul 12, 2019

It's Nolan's best movie imo. One of the best scripts i've ever seen and visually impressive

• Jul 11, 2019