Inception Reviews

• 20m ago

Just Amazing! I love the thought that went into this movie!

Just Amazing! I love the thought that went into this movie!

• 1d ago

Jeez, what a great movie. DiCaprio is excellent as always and the visuals are insane. Kudos to Christopher Nolan for making this epic masterpiece.

• 6d ago

Although at times its premise grows weary, Inception still manages to offer an impeccably casted trip of an adventure.

• Jan 15, 2020

A welcomed big budget movie by Nolan but sets itself up as complicated blockbuster. Although I love the beautiful scenes Nolan brings in and at the end the story plot is intriguing.

BEST FILM EVER MADE!

BEST FILM EVER MADE!

• Jan 14, 2020

I've seen a lot of confusing films in my day, but this one is tops.

I've seen a lot of confusing films in my day, but this one is tops.

• Jan 14, 2020

I get the reason of using the Fischer mission as a plot device to explain dream manipulation, but his character kind of fell flat. Interesting concept, though!

• Jan 13, 2020

This film is spectacular. Every scene in this movie is perfect. Every character is detailed and filled with emotion. Leonardo DiCaprio's Cobb steals the show. His character is mysterious and emotional. This movie is a must watch

• Jan 12, 2020

Its one of the best films i have ever seen! excellent writing and good casted! 10/10

• Jan 10, 2020

Favorite movie of all time!

Favorite movie of all time!