Incredibles 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Incredibles 2 Reviews

December 15, 2018
Predictable. The voice change was horrific. The movie had to many dead scenes that didn't needed to be there. The only funny part was the baby. Everything else was dragging and not funny.
December 15, 2018
Elastgirl steals the show! Dare I say it's better than the first. However, I think the next movie should be a family centered adventure and not an individual mission. The whole family should be fighting evil throughout and not just the last 10-15 minutes.
December 14, 2018
for nostalgic's sake it's a good movie, throwing back to those who have grown in the time since the first movie was released. however, as a stand alone movie it wasn't worth the hype that surrounded it. with a very predictable plot and lacklustre execution, it left me more tired and disappointed at the end rather than hyped. not worth the wait.
½ December 14, 2018
GOOD, BUT NOT AS GOOD AS THE FIRST ONE. MORE Adult. very entertaiining.
½ December 14, 2018
Absolutely couldn't wait to see the sequel to the first Incredibles movie. Got tickets the day the theater made them available. 5-star worthy, but, the story line focused on "Helen" and "Bob" too much. Wanted more Jack-Jack and the other kids' powers to shine over their parents. That said, I still loved the series and want more!
December 14, 2018
I think Incredibles 2 should win the next years golden globe award.
½ December 14, 2018
Un argumento no tan redondo, pero tiene las mejores escenas de acciòn.
December 13, 2018
Beautiful production, probably one of the best I have ever seen. Have gone to the local theatre about 18 times just to watch this movie. Every time I watch this movie, I get in my happy zone. The dad is so STRONG and MUSCULAR. Mrs. Elastic is incredible and so is Dash and the others. Without this movie my life would not be complete. thank you Pixar for this movie !
December 12, 2018
Incredibles 2 speaks for itself. I am new to this franchise and am fascinated by the development to detail this movie displays. Best 4K experience so far.
December 12, 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed this!
December 11, 2018
Bird looses the plot a bit (he's always been a little too comfortable with elitism) but the action sequences are even better than they were in the first once.
December 11, 2018
Now THIS is an amazing sequel. So enjoyable. Entertaining from start to finish.
December 9, 2018
The original was a great film!
½ December 9, 2018
Para o tempo que demorou entre os filmes, eu esperava uma história melhor.
½ December 9, 2018
More of the same great animation and characters
½ December 8, 2018
Desde luego han conseguido superarse al salir del cine me quede con una emoción increíble que me dejo de piedra.
December 7, 2018
I fell asleep during this one. Regardless, it is entertaining and witty, but still filled with unnecessary and odd agendas.
½ December 6, 2018
It's an okay film but doesn't hold up when compared with the original.