Incredibles 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Incredibles 2 Reviews

½ March 18, 2019
We've waited for this sequel for a while, and for the most part, its totally worth it. Just like its predecessor, the animation is gorgeous with even better and more intense action than before. In its addition, to adding more layers to the already iconic characters. Its the sequel we've all been waiting for and what we wanted to see. A great movie. I just wished that the villain wasn't so obvious and poorly constructed.
March 17, 2019
At lot of times sequels just plain don't live up to the original. The Incredibles 2 certainly does not fall into that category.

This movie starts where the first one left off. The original cast of characters return along with some new supers later in the film. The plot of this movie follows Elastigirl as she seeks to give Supers a better image and to become legal again with the help of an interested corporate fan of supers.

The subplot involves Mr. Incredible as he embarks on become Mr. Mom. This ultimately becomes his greatest challenge, however, soon enough he and the rest of the family will need to setup
to the superhero plate.

This movie stikes on many of the same themes thst the original movie was set too. I took a way one star because the villain became relatively easy to predict.

With that said I highly recommend this movie. The film is fun. and funny.
March 17, 2019
It's an okay film but doesn't hold up when compared with the original.
5.5/10
March 17, 2019
Love it and will watch it again. full of action, but also some nice touching scenes for family. Definitely worth the wait.
March 13, 2019
Incredibles 2 flounders with its recycled plot and convoluted antagonist.
½ March 13, 2019
Amazing animation! Brad Bird delivers with his unique character designs and setting designs. The story did not feel captivating as the first film but I am excited to see what the next adventure is for the super family.
½ March 13, 2019
While not nearly as (ahem) "incredible" as the original, this sequel is still thoroughly entertaining and fun.
March 12, 2019
The wife liked it. I feel like it was a retelling of an old story.
March 12, 2019
Fun Family Adventure!!! Full of laughs.
½ March 12, 2019
Not worth the the 15+ years big let down
7.7/10 Incredibles 2
I really enjoyed this sequel to the original Incredibles. This movie hits a lot of the same beats that the first one did and I appreciate that. What I liked more was that it really covered the idea of fatherhood and what that looks like in modern times. I do think that the pacing was a bit off as the movie lags a bit during the middle, but mostly I was disappointed that I was able to guess who the villain was within the first 3 minutes of them showing up. Overall, this movie honors the original movie, and provides nice new storylines in this movie. You should watch it :)
March 9, 2019
The movie is okay, I had a problem with the voice acting seemed like every important character voice annoyed me
March 9, 2019
Even better than the first. Ups and downs in the real-life family struggles touched home. Pulling together to make things work is the real super power. Plus, the baby?
½ March 8, 2019
I enjoyed the movie, but it is not as good as the first one.
March 8, 2019
Another sequel that doesn't hit the heights of the original. The plot is less interesting and doesn't make sense if you think about it from the characters' perspectives. Still a fun family friendly romp that won't kill adults with boredom.
March 8, 2019
Continues with a great setting and wonderful action, but the villain was less compelling than Syndrome because of a much less sensible motivation.
March 8, 2019
Super disappointed with this movie :(
March 8, 2019
So CUTE!!! Love Baby Jack Jack!
½ March 8, 2019
OK but that's it
March 6, 2019
Very disappointing , weak story with mind control . Not as fun as the original nor the villain was as good. Not always good things come for those who waited ! ( 19 years )