Incredibles 2 Reviews

• 1d ago

I think the first movie (definitely for superhero movie fans who love a solid story, like me) will always prove to be better than the rest (no matter how many sequels come out), but Incredibles 2 is fun in its own way. It feels great to see that the movie retains the family-theme.

• Mar 21, 2020

It Great for kid but not for me I can Predict Everything in this movie "REALLY EVERTHING"

• Mar 16, 2020

Good family story with some great new characters that makes it interesting and leaves it open for another sequel

• Mar 16, 2020

Disappointing. The plot is completely predictable and basically the same as the first movie but with gender roles reversed. No character development except for the baby and maybe Mr Incredible since he seems to have become much more stupid this time around. It's ok but after 14 years I was just expecting more.

• Mar 14, 2020

It is worth your time.I find this to be a great sequel to the original movie in 2004. There's a lot of humour, themes and action likeable about this movie

• Mar 12, 2020

This sequel to the Incredibles was really good. It took them long enough to make a sequel. The first one was made 14 years before. That's a long time to wait for a sequel, but it was worth it. Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Samuel L. Jackson, and the rest of the cast did a fantastic job in this movie. The plot to the movie was great and it had a bit of a twist in it. In addition, the movie was really funny and the animation was great just like before. People of all ages will love this movie. Check it out sometime.

• Mar 05, 2020

Very beautifuly made and excellent story to go with the film.for both adults and kids

• Mar 02, 2020

As far as animated children's films go, it is virtually perfect. The plot is well constructed so adults should have fun too.

• Mar 01, 2020

it's one of the best movies of all time

it's one of the best movies of all time

• Feb 29, 2020

A brilliant and superpowered sequel, combined with the direction, screenplay, vocal performances, score, cinematography, editing, action sequences and animation, Incredibles 2 is worthy sequel and addition to Disney and Pixar's library!!!