Reviews

• Oct 16, 2021

Great 1st half! Why did they ruin the 2nd half??

Great 1st half! Why did they ruin the 2nd half??

• Sep 14, 2021

There is *no* air on Mars, so tell me how was this movie made, I am sure kids enjoyed it.

• Aug 26, 2021

A movie carried entirely on the back of its visuals and coolness factor. Great CGI and world building but shallow characters and storytelling. Otherwise completely forgettable.

• Jul 30, 2021

Recommend this movie. Not sure why the ratings are so low. It won't win any Academy awards but it's a very enjoyable film.

• Jul 24, 2021

i absolutely loved this movie.. Critics are idiots.. this movie is awesome.. i could leave it there and be happy. but.. the FX are spectacular.. the plot follows the book very well, you get a feel for who the characters are, you see chemistry with them onscreen, its a very interesting tale as it is, and honestly did the book a lot of justice. its MARKETING killed it. as there was none, really. ive seen it over n over.. and will watch it again. its an action packed sci fi epic that should have led to a half dozen more movies, as you already have the books to go by. sadly, critics and marketing, killed it. we could use a LOT more "John Carter of Mars".. and a lot less "Black Widow" ( and i LOVE Ms Johansson.. but.> BW fails at pretty much everything it tries to do, but, thats another review ).

• Jul 13, 2021

Fantastic film that was so unfairly screwed over by a non-existent marketing a campaign, uncaring Disney executives, and a bunch of dishonest/negative media articles... I went into the theater with no idea what 'John Carter' was about and left blown away by the great story, beautiful visuals, and perfect cast! Such an underrated/entertaining movie...

• Jun 24, 2021

decent story, well worth a watch

decent story, well worth a watch

• Jun 12, 2021

awesome movie need more like it

awesome movie need more like it

• May 31, 2021

Ummm, what did I just watch? It was a boring slow movie that had me grow tired of it before the end....of the middle act. At least try not to make the movie drag.

• May 26, 2021

It was a great movie and a viable franchise. Disney screwed the marketing and didn't care if the movie failed. If the marketing and advertisement was at least half way decent the movie would have been a major success. If you haven't seen it you should. The stories of John Cater inspired movies like Star Wars, Avatar and many other big movies. If enough people see it and become fans of it we can save it. Nightmare Before Christmas didn't become as big as it is today till after being in theaters.