Reviews

• 5h ago

A fantastic depiction of the Joker. The acting, music, and cinematography are all stellar. Clearly inspired by films such as Taxi Driver and King of Comedy, it makes certain comparisons unavoidable.

• 12h ago

Worst show I've watched in a long time. It was very slow and I continued to watch thinking it has got to get better. Unfortunately it did not! Lots of good actors in this film but that's all the movie had going for it! Save yourself from the torture of watching this one!

• Garrett
    19h ago

Well written and entertaining. Like watching a classic but it's new.

Well written and entertaining. Like watching a classic but it's new.

• 21h ago

Brilliant performance and a stunning indictment of the failures of today's mental health system and failing social safety net.

• 2d ago

A modern day masterpiece. While certainly inspired by the likes of Taxi Driver and King of Comedy, Joker excels at its attempt in it's telling of the character study of Arthur Fleck and the Clown Prince of Crime. Masterful work from the the score by Hildur Guðnadóttir (Oscar), the performance of Joaquin Phoenix (Oscar), to the visuals and cinematography on screen. Scenes that will have you on the edge of your seat, with the score accompanying it perfectly- bringing it further to that next level.

• 2d ago

How can you not give this film 5 stars? You're ever not watch the film through out or your THE BADDIES.

• 2d ago

This move is a must-see, make-you-think movie. Joaquin Phoenix was simply spectacular. I'm not sure I've ever been pulled into a movie and a character like this before. After I saw it the first time I couldn't stop talking about it. At this stage I've seen it 4 or 5 times and I'm still amazed at how intense and moving it is.

• 3d ago

I liked the drama and background they built for the character, the ending was perfect too, the trauma and everything happened in this movie we all enjoyed it at theatre except for me when it comes to dancing in bathrooms :)

• 5d ago

Joachim was awesome and the storyline was amazing. I really felt empathy toward him and really wanted him to succeed in the end. 90%

• Oct 10, 2021