Joker Reviews

It really made me laugh

It really made me laugh

• Henry C
    13h ago

Beautifully cinematic film!! The tone, the chromatic environment, the poignant and critical elements of the story... and the masterful performance of Joaquin Phoenix is simply breathtaking!!!

• Jamie
    13h ago

Honestly one of the most powerful movies Ive ever seen.....Todd Phillips is a gawd damn genius and there arent enough words to describe the mastery of Joaquin Phoenixs performance....

• Matthew
    13h ago

Great movie and even more amazing acting!!!

Great movie and even more amazing acting!!!

• Michael
    13h ago

I went into this movie not expecting to like it to be honest. I have to admit that he rocked the joker part And the movie was pretty darn good - I don't leaves many reviews but this one I would definitely say go see full price

• Jonathan G
    13h ago

Pretty good as an origin story. Better than the last joker from suicide squad for sure. Character fits the original ( Keaton) Batman better than the Christian Bale series. Although Heath Ledger played it well I think Joaquin Phoenix is the best Joker of them all.

• Ethel
    13h ago

Thought-provoking and riveting. Amazing direction and acting.

Thought-provoking and riveting. Amazing direction and acting.

• Angie
    13h ago

Interesting view on how life can affect someone.

Interesting view on how life can affect someone.

• Marcus
    13h ago

Awesome Movie. Best adaptation of Joker since Ledger. Would definitely encourage to any comic fan of Joker. Timeline might confuse you though

• 13h ago

It was an amazing movie. The soundtrack was excellent and fit perfectly with the film. Joaquin phoenix's acting is Oscar-worthy. This is a film that will take multiple views to really take in. Todd Phillips has done an astounding job as director and the special effects team has done will in employing subtle special effects in key shots. All together the film is a must-see