Knock Knock Reviews

• Nov 11, 2019

This movie was cringe-worthy and totally without any redeeming qualities. The "ending" was a total joke; after making it through about 2 hours of senseless humiliation and torture, it was a let-down.

• Nov 07, 2019

Saw this with my friend/ neighbor josh. The movie was garbage and I was disappointed. However josh was being a pain in the ass after cause he kept knocking on my door and running away. He did this at 2 in the morning While I was sleeping and I got fed up and yelled at him and didn’t speak to him for a month. The good thing about this movie was I saw it at the premiere and met Ana de armas and got a pic with her.

• Nov 07, 2019

I rented this movie because it had John Wick and Ana De Armas. After the movie, I heard someone knocking on my door at of course it was josh. He flew over the cuckoos nest and started attacking me. I nailed him to the ground and called John Wick to poke him in the eye. It was a pleasant experience to see John wick poking him in the eye. Will definitely call him for issues like this.

• Nov 05, 2019

Keanu needs to stick to action films. Anything else he tries is cringeworthy.

Keanu needs to stick to action films. Anything else he tries is cringeworthy.

• Oct 30, 2019

This movie was so bad it made me create a rottentomatoes account just to say how bad it was.

• Oct 26, 2019

Anticlimactic to the max.

Anticlimactic to the max.

• Oct 22, 2019

Ending was good until it wasn't. Knowing this movies doesn't have sequel potential, it left us hanging horribly. How long did it take them to find him? Did she go all the way in the house, or even let the kids follow her in? What about Luis' body? What story does he give her, and does she believe it? Some type of closure would have been nice, however the only thing wr got is they didn't kill him. Oh crap! What about the text message they sent from his phone to Luis' and the fingerprints they left ALL OVER the house? Uh Hello?!

• Oct 21, 2019

I never thought much of Reeves, but after this turkey, I think even less of him. Why anybody thought this film could fly is a complete mystery. Truly, truly awful. Championship awful.

• Oct 13, 2019

Thought I could trust Keanu to be in good movies

Thought I could trust Keanu to be in good movies

• Oct 08, 2019

If you go into this expecting a campy, dark comedy instead of a horror movie, you'll be entertained. This movie had some pretty funny moments, and seems meant to frustrate you, which it does well. The first act of this movie before the girls show up is hard to watch, purely for the terrible acting by the kids and the complete lack of chemistry between Keanu's family. I feel like this movie could have had potential if it was stylized better.