Knocked Up - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Knocked Up Reviews

½ September 20, 2016
I liked it a bit more than 40 year old virgin and the acting was great.
½ September 6, 2016
Pretty good comedy from Seth Rogen and co.
September 5, 2016
While slightly overlong, Knocked Up is still a film that's funny, heartwarming and surprisingly touching with charming performances from Seth Rogen and Katherine Heigl and tons of belly laughs to be had even if the script occasionally has a few loose ends here and there.
September 3, 2016
Painful. Like watching a friend you kind of like (but never thought was very bright) and a slacker you dislike make a terrible mistake. Kept waiting for it to get to the funny part.
August 28, 2016
Very funny movie with a good story. Probably would never happen "goof ball and hottie" hook up. Very funny parts. In my top 5 comedies of all time. Oh and must watch the extra clips, the doctor scene was hilarious. Didn't like how she ripped this movie though!
August 24, 2016
it's definitely funny, but using the same style of humor gets old, i hope they don't make another movie. or at least make something more interesting.
August 19, 2016
A very enjoyable watch due mostly to the unexpected chemistry between Seth Rogen and Katherine Heigl. While obviously very funny due to the people involved, the story is heartfelt and thoughtful.
½ August 18, 2016
A sometimes funny and sometimes frank movie about an odd couple. And pregnancy.
½ August 11, 2016
A one night stand results in a pregnancy in this Judd Apatow comedy. Much like other Apatow comedies, this pic is a bit long and chatty dialogue that bogs it down.
August 11, 2016
This is the funniest movie of the year so far. The audience was laughing so much, some lines were missed; though that was fine. I am waiting for the DVD to catch all of the quotes in this movie, and it was alot. I could do without much of the cursing, at least 50+ f-bombs. Also, the head crowning was not needed. This you have to see, will take the bad taste of some other movies (Spiderman 3) this summer our of your mouth.
August 9, 2016
Two dude sing the blues as they struggle to let go of their bromance with their homies. A night out on the town will bring a pot smoking slob and hard working hottie who gets in front of the camera for E for a living. Their drunkeness leaves the lady preggers. To cope she turns to her the an older lady who is tired of her hubby sneaking out to play fantasy baseball. They wine like most beeyatchs will do but their scarcasm works just as their mens do.
½ July 29, 2016
So so funny and kick started Seth Rogans career, Very clever, All the cast were great, A must watch, Even if the film does go a little too much into romance than we want but Seth Rogan helps us through it.
July 28, 2016
Funny, smart and surprisingly sweet, Knocked Up is a well-acted modern love story that works due to Judd Apatow's skillful grip.
½ July 25, 2016
This movie was o.k. Not as good as I was thinking it would be, but o.k.
July 16, 2016
A smorgasbord of comedy gold and definitely in the conversation for one of the 10 best comedies of the past 10 years. Every time I watch it again I laugh at something different.
½ July 12, 2016
Knocked Up debuts all the comedy actors we all know and love into one hilarious film about pregnancy and relationships.
½ July 12, 2016
Still not a Judd Apatow fan after seeing this. It had some cheap laughs, but for the most part was forgettable.
July 10, 2016
It's a bit too idiot for me, even too coarse. I watched it just before having my baby and I wished for C-section right there! It gave a vision a little too depressing on family life but it was funny and I love those actors. Judd Apatow is a comedy genius.
C'est sûr que c'est un brin cave et disons vulgaire, mais je l'ai écouté alors que j'allais presque accouché et j'ai eu terriblement envie d'une césarienne! Une vision assez déprimante de la vie de famille, mais c'est drôle et j'adore les acteurs qu'on y retrouve. Judd Apatow est un génie de la comédie.
June 30, 2016
I can't believe I saw a baby emerging know...
June 30, 2016