Knocked Up - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Knocked Up Reviews

½ December 9, 2017
very funny. well made with a good story. a little long and a little too much drama but it is very entertaining (about 3 viewings)
½ October 29, 2017
This is a very lighthearted and enjoyable film. I do think it has some funny moments and real dramatic moments. It does definitely display Rogen's talent, which was great to see. I think the film also carries some positive, and upbeat messages and is one I enjoy watching again and again. Overall, this is a great movie that I have enjoyed upon multiple viewings.
October 22, 2017
One of those rare perfect rom-com's. Raunchy, charming, and most of all, hilarious!

5/5 stars
½ August 22, 2017
Comedies are not really my thing. I do sort of connect with Judd Apatow though for some reason. Aside from the comfort of knowing the same actors are in all of his movies, he tackles valid issues in a light-hearted manner (even when more respect should be given to the subject). This runs long for a comedy about accidentally getting a one night stand pregnant. I really enjoy Katherine Heigl and Seth Rogan was decent. Not a lot of laughs, but just enough comedic bits for a better than average grade.
August 21, 2017
This was surprisingly sweet. I was expecting a typical comedy with cheap laughs and maybe a bit of romance. But it was very sweet, funny and even a bit deep at times.
August 21, 2017
6/10 Mildly amusing, blatantly and dangerously misleading pro-life movie, has little else going for it. The acting and jokes are a bit better than mediocre but are wasted in this plotless happy-go-lucky ad.
½ August 16, 2017
A really touching comedy movie, it's hilarious and heartfelt at the same time.
August 2, 2017
If Alex Cranz says see it - I am THERE.
July 20, 2017
This looks amazingly funny!
July 12, 2017
It was funny, but not the kind of movie you want to see with your parents.
July 4, 2017
Knocked Up is great fun,with awesome comedic performances and hilarious moments..
June 30, 2017
Terrible, not even slightly funny
June 25, 2017
Comedy about how after a one night stand, the girl gets pregnant, and the two of them have to deal with each other. A bit hard to believe that a guy like Seth would get a girl like Katherine, but its still a very funny and good movie. One of my favorite comedies.
June 24, 2017
Full-disclosure, I may have enjoyed the film more if my wife hadn't been 8.5 months pregnant making the film much more real to me! Still an enjoyable film. I think the main issue is that a lot of the characters are dislikable especially Leslie Mann's character. Asking my wife if she agreed that Pete was in the wrong she agreed with me that Mann's character irrationally over reacted and it was just annoying.
March 20, 2017
Unintelligent comedy
½ February 2, 2017
ordinary movie, how the hell can this rate so high!!??
bad acting, full of swearing. it's just stupid.
½ December 17, 2016
Seth Rogan is not good for a lead role. The movie had clever material, and was funny, but just seemed to drag sometimes.
December 10, 2016
Over long geek fantasy with three good jokes and a central irony in the fact that you never get to see Katherine Heigl's tits.
December 5, 2016
This is hilarious. Gross in one particular scene. If you've seen it, you know. But it is a great movie and it's very funny
November 23, 2016
It's impossible to deny Judd Apatow's ability to incorporate comedy, romance and friendship marvelously. It also helps that the actors portray their characters with perfect comedic timing and unbelievable charm. Highly recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys comedies but also appreciates for the movies' romantic core. But I do NOT recommend you see this movie on a first date.