The Last Airbender Reviews

• Jul 26, 2021

Congratulations, you've managed to make the worst film there is. This is worse than 'The Emoji Movie' and that says a lot. This film had so much potential. And yet it was dramatically ruined. What a shame. This film just doesn't exist, for me. That's better than the hard truth. How can you not even say the name of your own protagonist correctly? I don't know what makes me cry more: the fact that I saw this film or the fact that I can't rate it 0 stars.

• Jul 26, 2021

There is no movie in Ba-Sing-Se.

There is no movie in Ba-Sing-Se.

• Jul 25, 2021

First off fast pace, then boring for the next half of the movie. I won't even say what I think else is wrong with this movie, because there's just too much of it. Ruined Avatar. I'd give it 0 stars if I could. QUICK DICTIONARY OF THIS MOVIE Avatar - Ovotor Aang - Ung Sokka - Soukka END OF DICTIONARY

• Jul 23, 2021

worst movie ever created. don't waste your time. check out the animated show instead.

• Jul 19, 2021

This movie doesn't exist.

This movie doesn't exist.

• Jul 10, 2021

... I can't even... How the hell? Call him AANG! JUST ONCE! WHAT'S AN OVOTAR?! (Pasted from a diff acc of mine back at 2013)

• Jul 05, 2021

Couldn't get the bending right or the names it just really showed how little he cared about the original source material

• Jul 03, 2021

It absolutely disrespected to an amazing tv show. I wish I could give negative stars. The real question is, why did shyamalan defend this movie and think it was a masterpiece?

• Jun 12, 2021

horrible acting, the bending was awful, no plot, watch avatar the last airbender instead, its the anime and it has everything this movie doesn't,

• Jun 11, 2021

What a great movie.i love it!

What a great movie.i love it!