Law Abiding Citizen Reviews

• May 24, 2019

One of the best thrillers I have ever seen! Well acted and written. I highly recommend this movie!

• May 16, 2019

I Loved the Movie. 😊

I Loved the Movie. 😊

• Apr 19, 2019

The story is far-fetched and it appeared to be building up to one twist but instead reveals a far more contrived twist that has a severe affect on willing suspension of disbelief but the performances, thrills and script make Law Abiding Citizen an exciting thriller. The revenge stuff being done very early on sets the tone for what to expect. Just, FYI.

• Apr 04, 2019

I like this movie! It keeps you hooked the entire time! Butler and Fox give amazing performances and most critics have a stick too far up their butts to see it. Highly recommend it!

• Mar 30, 2019

the ending should have been reversed!

the ending should have been reversed!

• Mar 23, 2019

This movie was written with the premise that guilty criminals go free or have short sentences due to plea bargaining when actually the opposite is the case. Innocent people with no legal representation are given a choice of pleading guilty and being sentenced to 5 years in prison or of hoping to win at trial and being sentenced to 20 years in prison. Naturally 99% of innocent people who cannot afford their own attorney are going to go for the 5-year offer and the majority of the time they have not had any time to talk to a public defender before being forced to make a choice that impacts the rest of their lives.

• Mar 23, 2019

This is an awesome movie! The critics at Rotten Tomatoes don't have a clue!

This is an awesome movie! The critics at Rotten Tomatoes don't have a clue!

• Mar 03, 2019

Butler, good. Foxx, good. Movie basis, decent. Movie script, sub par. I mean I loved the movie but honestly there's nothing to this. ADA makes a deal with probably the wrong bad guy, the other bad guy gets basically a pass, and the dad is pissed. 10 years later, wait why 10 years, dad kills both bad guys, judge, some people in DA office, the DA, and his cell mate. Trys to kill mayor, first ADA (Foxx) figures out the how, puts bomb in cell movie ends with butler's character dying. Honestly I think had Foxx's character died also this movie would have been better. Will continue to watch though.

• Feb 24, 2019

I wish Gerard Butlerï¿ 1/2(TM)s character won Because I sympathized more with him than I did With Jamie Foxï¿ 1/2(TM)s character

• Jan 31, 2019

Great movie. Sadly the ending was pro Obama because Jamie Foxx's character should have had the same fate as Butler's. instead of going to the recital it should have been two funerals. Then place Foxx's character in Butler's shoes. Keeping Butler's character alive and smiling as Foxx visits him for one last time in empathy as he walks out a crushed man...