Love and Other Catastrophes - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Havnt seen this since the 90s! Due for a rewatch
½ March 26, 2016
Pleasant piece of fluff.
March 27, 2014
The kind of film that's impossible to separate from the means and circumstances of its production - take away the story we all learned when it was released and it's simply a slight comedy that tries for quirky and most frequently lands on annoying.
September 2, 2011
A Fun peek into College Life with a Few Twists.Australian Film School Students,Friends & Lovers, deal with what they see as "Crises" in one day. Brilliant Dialog, superb acting by Frances O'Connor(Who I love in Brit Films),Radha Mitchell Matt Day, & Alice Garner & a well conceived Script make this more enjoyable than most College Themed Movies.I especially loved the never ending Thesis on Doris Day Films as a concept.Bravo
December 24, 2010
"Nice". Maybe to blame for Secret Life of Us, but nice anyway.
November 28, 2009
one of my fave Oz movies, a coming of age tale - an aussie breakfast club almost. fell in love with frances oconnor here and she was almost as good in 'thank god he met lizzie' - good ending with 'top 5 lists'.
January 4, 2009
one of all time favourites, i watched it so many times in my early 20's
November 21, 2008
Really fond of this one, Matt Day steals the show.
November 8, 2008
This was a charming little flick, and I still think of moments from it fairly regularly.
November 7, 2008
one of my favourite stories
extra cool soundtrack
October 14, 2008
I guess this film would be more interesting or meaningful if watching it in 1990s or for those studying in Melbourne.
July 25, 2008
This is one of my favorite movies and a dear friend, Kendra, found it for me !!
½ June 27, 2008
Tiny budget, fantastic film. Loved it.
May 8, 2008
One of my favorite independent films of the 1990s. I think it's because it reminds me of the original Degrassi Junior High.
April 24, 2008
It's just so true.
That's exactly what uni life is like.
Had a good laugh!
March 25, 2008
another great oz flick that should have got more exposure
½ March 19, 2008
Un petit film très sympa. Les acteurs sont très bons et la réalisation est efficace. Bon film de filles quoi ;)
March 16, 2008
Brilliant lesbian romantic comedy - first time I'd ever seen Frances O'Connor and Radha Mitchell, and I haven't stopped loving them since!
½ March 9, 2008
This so fun, fast moving and sweet. I loved it and the cast.
December 29, 2007
A favorite! Absolutely love the music from this film.

Frances O'Connor's character is great!