Marmaduke - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Marmaduke Reviews

May 16, 2016
What a disappointment
April 16, 2016
This movie is so good man
January 1, 2016
ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES!!!!!
November 21, 2015
11/19/2015: Not a great film, but not near as bad as I was expecting. Sends a good message and had a few funny moments.
½ August 18, 2015
Marmaduke is one of the worst Dog Films ever. I do not see the point in cat or dog films they are boring aside from Beethoven because that is actually quite fun. This film is not funny, it is dull and just plain rubbish. It's barely a comedy because there are absolutely no laughs. People in the cinema certainly wasted their money and quite frankly should have asked for a refund. If you watch this film you will regret it, I certainly did and so did most people. Avoid Marmaduke and listen to these reviews.
½ August 8, 2015
Owen Wilson is a talking dog enough said
July 18, 2015
A couple of good lines, but mediocre and fails to maintain suspension of disbelief. These movies either need to remain within the confines of what is believable or go gung-ho with its silliness. Marmaduke just straddles the fence, pulling the viewer out of what was already a mediocre film.
July 9, 2015
Si tomamos en cuenta. Que bueno que no vi esa pelicula
½ July 3, 2015
I thought the voice of marmaduke was steve zahn. It was Owen wilson. terrible movie
June 16, 2015
love love love love it !!!! its so funny
½ June 9, 2015
Only worth watching for the sake of hearing the voice of Owen Wilson come from a goofy Great Dane
February 26, 2015
Surprisingly funny in places. Some of the voices are spot on. Don't listen to the critics, sit back and enjoy the light hearted fun. Better than some other bigger budgeted films in the same vein. The kids loved it, natch. And no sad bits either, yay...
½ February 20, 2015
No......No.....Just no
February 14, 2015
Marmaduke is a cute film. It is about a suburban family who moves to a new neighborhood with their large yet lovable Great Dane. Lee Pace, Judy Greer, and Owen Wilson give amazing performances as their respective characters. The screenplay is entertaining but has some slow spots. Tom Dey did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the humor. Marmaduke is a must see.
February 14, 2015
An ok film for a lazy Sunday afternoon
January 15, 2015
akafjrw curbyhpehpypkk grwe
½ January 14, 2015
pretty forgettable and unfunny. the only parts of the movie worth watching were the scenes with lee pace
November 28, 2014
This looks pretty goofy. I mean, how many movies have there been with a talking dog? All the same, I wanna see it.
November 24, 2014
i like this movie not to interested but its ok;)~
November 10, 2014
There's a special place in hell for talking animal movies and this one is no exception. The voice work is fine and there are a few nice moments but yeah... that's it.