Memento Reviews

• 5d ago

One of my favorite movies!

One of my favorite movies!

• Aug 03, 2019

Blobs up, but not till 2nd viewing.

Blobs up, but not till 2nd viewing.

• Jul 30, 2019

not as profound or deep as i expected. i was expecting a plot twist or an ending that made you think but it was kind of mild and predictable

• Jul 12, 2019

This movie is just genius and possibly Nolan's best movie

This movie is just genius and possibly Nolan's best movie

• Jun 18, 2019

I liked Memento's premise. It was actually pretty clever telling the story backwards. But in the end it just didn't work.

• Jun 05, 2019

I still can't understand how this movie DID NOT get to be a hit on the box office. One of the few movies original enough and yet awesome without being pretentious at all. The best example of how simple things have great suspense and don't need to cost that much.

• May 23, 2019

One of the most complex and confusing storylines that build and builds through each scene. The ending connects all the dots, culminating in one of the most entertaining examples of cinema. Don't let the complexities deter you, its one of the greater cinematic achievements I've ever watched.

• May 18, 2019

maravilhosamente perturbador. uma aula de roteiro (bem conceitual). como disseram, a história em si na à (C) bem bacana (digna de umas 4 estrelas)... mas ganhou um Plus justame pela forma como à (C) editada e contada. à (C) necessário ver com atenção, mas vale muito.

• May 11, 2019