Murder Mystery Reviews

• Feb 11, 2020

A fun and lighthearted mystery. My daughter and I both enjoyed this one.

A fun and lighthearted mystery. My daughter and I both enjoyed this one.

• Jan 28, 2020

A bit of an experience on their 15th wedding anniversary

A bit of an experience on their 15th wedding anniversary

• Jan 21, 2020

Complete bullshit, don't bother watching it. Used to love Adam Sandler's movies but lately they all suck. Poor Jennifer Aniston, can't believe she signed up for this crappy movie.

• Jan 13, 2020

A mindless, fun and entertaining film with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston that passed the time. It'll meet your expectations.

• Jan 13, 2020

I thought this movie was good. It had a good plot and developed the characters very well. It is very funny and I enjoyed watching it. I really loved the way it put is twist on a classic murder mystery movie. My favorite part was towards the end when the murder was getting solved. The actors and actresses were amazing as the characters they played. The director, Kyle Newacheck, did a really good job with this movie. I think this movie was awesome and I highly recommend watching it.

• Jan 12, 2020

I loved it. It's funnier than a lot of heavyweight comedies on the big screen.

I loved it. It's funnier than a lot of heavyweight comedies on the big screen.

• Jan 12, 2020

My most favorite movie!

My most favorite movie!

• Jan 11, 2020

Astonishlingly funny. Even if you don't like Adam Sandler movies in general it is worth watching.

• Jan 10, 2020

This movie is SO hilarious and not predictable at all. This isn't a comeback cause Sandler Never left still the best comedian.

• Jan 10, 2020

i actually thought it was pretty good. adam sandler with a big budget. different but still funny.