Not Another Teen Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Not Another Teen Movie Reviews

½ January 18, 2017
Not Another Teen Movie is a treasure trove of 90s Teen movie goodness recycled, repurposed, and copied with a lot of spirit, enthusiasm for the material, and an understanding of how to mesh it all together in the funniest way possible. One of the last good "spoof" films and one that's in several ways more fun than watching all of the movies on which it's based, it's an excellent take on the genre and does a fantastic job of cramming all of the high notes into one 90-minute laugher.
January 10, 2017
Very Funny! Everyone need to see Chris Evans with whip cream (well... everyone who does appreciate a perfect male body! Wummy). And please, tell me where do that boy with the video come from...
C'est drôle et il faut voir Chris Evans avec de la crème (Enfin... pour ceux qui savent apprécier un beau corps de mec! Wummy.). Dites-moi d'où sort le gars à la video...
October 4, 2016
This 42 year old loves this movie... So many of the great Hughes films spoofed.

Love love love it.
September 26, 2016
I think this is a pretty funny spoof of the genre. I'll totally watch this on a Sunday afternoon when I'm procrastinating from doing more important stuff. I think the actors do a great job and I think the director knows exactly what he's doing. Yes, it's toilet humor but I think it's well done toilet humor.
July 30, 2016
One of the few movie parodies that actually pulls it off as one of the better ones. The songs in the film are well done and entertaining and although some of the films comedy is somewhat over the top. This parade actually does deliver a fair amount of laughs.
July 9, 2016
A fun and hilarious parody.
June 10, 2016
This dose not look good to me
½ June 9, 2016
Spoof of eighties teen flicks is a surprisingly funny if uneven comedy. It's no "Scary Movie" but it's better than "Loaded Weapon".
½ June 2, 2016
This was something different from the " Scary Movie " franchise, it has the same stupidity but its actually funny, the spooks are well made, and it makes you laugh alot, but seeing some of these scenes are just to unbelievable srupid to watch, and that's the point with this kind of movies. So for this being a very funny movie packed with just dumb scenes that just makes your head move from side to side of the funny stupidity that your watching, I give " Not Another Teen Movie " a C-.
May 20, 2016
Before Chris Evans played superheroes, he starred in this pastiche of the teen comedy genre. Parts of Not Another Teen Movie are quite funny, but a lot of the vulgar humor misses the mark. References to the classic John Hughes movies seem totally inappropriate, since his movies were distinctly smarter and free of the crassness that embodies this parody.
May 5, 2016
This was hilarious wtf is up with the 28% rating?
½ May 4, 2016
Another spoof movie that parodies teen comedies.
March 7, 2016
Chris Evans, who is one of the stars of this silliness, probably didn't realize that he would go on to become Captain America. The toilet humor is pretty obvious and the overall film tries too hard.
February 7, 2016
some of it was kindof funny
February 7, 2016
Loved this movie the first time I saw it, and I love it years later. seriously silly fun.
January 8, 2016
I think I only enjoyed this movie because I was a teen when I first saw it. Glad to see Chris Evens no longer has to do movies like this.
September 20, 2015
lol so funny i like the toilet and poo part
½ September 9, 2015
Spoofs a wide spectrum of teen films and includes good cameos. Some good jokes, such as Harry Dean Stadium and the token black guy's embarrassing exchange with another black at the party. Overextends itself to push the envelope of bad taste, including repeated jokes about incest.
August 30, 2015
Another stupid movie. Wasn't funny and the jokes were awful.
½ August 17, 2015
Also titled "Sex Academy"...