Operation Dumbo Drop Reviews

• Jul 08, 2018

The best war movie of the 1990’s. See Operation Dumbo Drop but bring Kleenex.

The best war movie of the 1990’s. See Operation Dumbo Drop but bring Kleenex.

• Apr 17, 2017

As a kid, it wasn't the Vietnam war or the Green Beret that got my attention. It was an elephant.

• Jun 09, 2015

Well, I remember really liking it as a kid....

Well, I remember really liking it as a kid....

• Apr 25, 2015

The flaws are obvious but at the end you'll realize you had a marginally enjoyable time,maybe.

• Mar 07, 2015

good pic but seemed like a bit of this one & a bit of that pic.

good pic but seemed like a bit of this one & a bit of that pic.

• Jun 26, 2014

You Know this film is bad when the actors(Liota,Glover and Leary) All admit they only did it for the money

• Mar 07, 2014

Not the best of Disney family films, but entertaining enough to watch once. The usual formula of kid and animal in danger helped by well wishing adults.

• Mar 01, 2013

i absolutly love this movie its a classic lol woth some good laughs

i absolutly love this movie its a classic lol woth some good laughs

• Jan 22, 2013

I can't for the life of me figure out what the plot of this movie was. Why did they have to drop that elephant? Must not have left much of an impression.

• Nov 13, 2012

All star cast. All star movie.

All star cast. All star movie.