Pan's Labyrinth Reviews

• 5d ago

All of that for two grapes...

All of that for two grapes...

• 5d ago

Pan's Labyrinth has a wonderful mix of fantasy and adventure that all too often fall flat on the big screen. The characters are well developed, the plot points are well connected, and the overall feel of the movie from the shots to the setting is well done (am I saying 'well' too much?). Guillermo Del Toro pulls off a masterful job of weaving all these parts into a compelling, emotional, and charming film. You've likely seen it, but if you haven't, you can stream it on Netflix.

• Mar 31, 2020

I loved the movie! It has groundbreaking cinematography. The plot is extremely amazing and highly interesting. This was an extremely unique film and I highly appreciate the work that went into costume details. I don't speak Spanish, but the subtitles didn't take me out of the movie! :)

• Mar 15, 2020

A whole lot of virtually nothing -- including groundbreaking technological feats -- happens in the first three quarters of Pan's Labyrinth, which is slightly corrected by an intense, edge-of-your-seat finale.

• Mar 15, 2020

Simply one of the best movies ever.

Simply one of the best movies ever.

• Mar 09, 2020

It's certainly well-paced, but the fantasy world itself is one that belongs in a children's film, and yet one we also conversely don't get to see enough of.

• Feb 24, 2020

Convergence of fairy-tale and sci-fi with a touch of a genius movie maker.

Convergence of fairy-tale and sci-fi with a touch of a genius movie maker.

• Feb 24, 2020

I really enjoyed it. It was weird and creepy but I liked the way it was shot and the story was interesting. It is definitely not a kids movie since it is scary and gory. It was all in subtitles but I still really liked it

• Feb 13, 2020

Gorgeous and heavy movie. Haunting visuals, but with a purpose. Really a special movie.

• Feb 11, 2020