Sister Act Reviews

• Dec 29, 2019

In my ‘real life,' I have a side job as a church musician. Needless to say, watching a movie about a musician being forced to hide in a convent intrigues me. Throw in Whoopi Goldberg and a few fun musical numbers, and you've got the film all ready to go. Vegas showgirl Doloris is forced to go into hiding when she witnesses a mob hit. Despite her protestations, she is in witness protection in a convent filled with reserved, quiet nuns. Rather, they were reserved and quiet before Doloris shows them lively music to sing, which brings people into the church and revitalizes the community. It's a fun enough premise, and there are some great character moments. The musical numbers are pleasant, and the cast is really fun. Worth a watch.

• Dec 26, 2019

Cracker movie. Some 60s throwback witty 90s attitude. Love it

Cracker movie. Some 60s throwback witty 90s attitude. Love it

• Dec 18, 2019

A good film with a fun story and a fun performance from Whoopi Goldberg

A good film with a fun story and a fun performance from Whoopi Goldberg

• Nov 18, 2019

Sister Act still remains the best musical Catholic movie!

Sister Act still remains the best musical Catholic movie!

• Nov 16, 2019

This movie is terrific. Highs and lows. Gangsters. Singing nuns. Whoopi Goldberg. What more could you want?

• Jul 29, 2019

A beautiful sound track

A beautiful sound track

• May 05, 2019

Emilie Ardolino es tan predecible y falto de gracia que Cambio de Habito no es lo suficientemente interesante para una Whoopi Goldberg que deja más en la cancha que que el guion aburrido y predecible de Rudnick,con el que no pueden dar una impresión divertida ni interesante de la irreverencia religiosa.

• Dec 23, 2018

Sister Act is a 1992 American comedy film directed by Emile Ardolino. This movie has many funny scenes, great songs, and also some touching and meaningful moments. GGNC

• Jun 24, 2018

Horrifically unfunny. Bad performances. No story worth telling. No idea why it's so popular and regarded as good. It's utterly unwatchable.

• Jun 23, 2018

For me, it’s a fun, light flick that still manages to tap emotion.

For me, it’s a fun, light flick that still manages to tap emotion.