Sonic the Hedgehog Reviews

• Alex
    4m ago

Jim Carey was awesome. Sonic was funny! wanted to see super sonic though! chemistry between lead male and female was not there for me, can you explain why the sister didn't like Tom ? came off racist but idk, overall better than expected, the redesign was good.

• Melissa W
    8m ago

Super fun family movie! Good humor and action!! Its a must see for a good laugh!

• Ryan
    9m ago

Nostalgic. Sonic was a lil too chatty for my liking other than that great movie so much room for sequels.

• Clay C
    19m ago

Not terrible, not good. Pretty boring honestly with a few funny jokes and scenes but overall, same ol story with a different scene.

• MarkM
    26m ago

Took my nieces and nephews to watch the movie. We al enjoyed every bit of it. Was great from beginning to end, lots of humor and was overall great!

• DaRaya

49m ago

I liked it a lot! Super funny

I liked it a lot! Super funny

• 56m ago

A formulaic yet fun film that has an absurd performance from Jim Carrey.

A formulaic yet fun film that has an absurd performance from Jim Carrey.

• 1h ago

Way better than I expected! Pretty hilarious

Way better than I expected! Pretty hilarious

• 1h ago

I had very low expectations for this film but I was pleasantly surprised. Most of the jokes fell flat but still a fun and fast paced movie.