Southbound Reviews

• Mar 09, 2019

Genuinely nightmarish

Genuinely nightmarish

• Oct 11, 2018

Makes you wanna watch twice!

Makes you wanna watch twice!

• Jul 28, 2018

Best horror anthology collection I’ve seen since Trick ‘r Treat. Creepy as hell! ;)

• Apr 21, 2018

I've seen this several times now and I really like this anthology. For a low-budget B-movie, it is surprisingly effective. There are a couple of parts that are truly difficult to watch and the level of foreboding, dread, and downright creepiness are inspired. For having a low budget, the special effects are incredibly disturbing. This will mess with you.

• Apr 16, 2018

Amusing but not amazing. Some cult potential.

Amusing but not amazing. Some cult potential.

• Mar 04, 2018

It's okay, but I was expecting better after reading these reviews.

It's okay, but I was expecting better after reading these reviews.

• Feb 06, 2018

No idea what that was about, I've seen worse though. .

No idea what that was about, I've seen worse though. .

• Feb 05, 2018

Ehh wasn't bad. Not great but it was somewhat enjoyable. I guess worth the watch.

• Jan 08, 2018

Southbound delivers on the grisly, suspense filled stories that intertwine through out.

• Jan 08, 2018

i have been putting off watching this movie for a while, now i don't know why. excellent low budget movie.