Stranger Than Fiction Reviews

• 6d ago

Fun and goofy story, and good acting.

Fun and goofy story, and good acting.

• Sep 11, 2019

great cast and the story was better than I thought it would be

great cast and the story was better than I thought it would be

• Sep 07, 2019

Between 2.5 and 3. Weirder than nice, but it has a few details.

Between 2.5 and 3. Weirder than nice, but it has a few details.

• Sep 01, 2019

Glad I waited 13 years to watch this. Hope it doesn't take that long to forget it.

• Aug 28, 2019

This movie is a masterpiece! A brilliant film that intertwines comedy, drama, and the impossible.

• Aug 25, 2019

Incredible cast. Incredible film. Subtle, thoughtful, thought provoking.

Incredible cast. Incredible film. Subtle, thoughtful, thought provoking.

• Aug 13, 2019

One of my favourite movies. I'm not usually a fan of Will Ferrell movies since I'm not really into the dumb-funny movies, but this one is definitely different and despite the definitely different tone of this movie compared to normal Will Ferrell movie season. Love the story, and Emma Thompson's character.

• Aug 08, 2019

Loved it - Its not Joe Versus the Volcano, but its very close

Loved it - Its not Joe Versus the Volcano, but its very close

• Aug 07, 2019

Will Ferrell is amazing. Maggie Gyllenhaal makes you yearn for her character to be real. Flour. True heroism. If you need a cry that reaffirms your faith in humanity, I can't recommend a better movie. a must watch every year or two.

• Jul 25, 2019

Stranger than Fiction needs more female strength demonstrating clear thought, independent action, and successful results. In this respect the show is a complete failure.