The Sweetest Thing Reviews

• Nov 17, 2019

The wosrt and stupidest movie i've ever seen.

The wosrt and stupidest movie i've ever seen.

• Oct 04, 2019

A very bad movie that I love and watched over and over. Cast is awesome and a brief cameo at the end with Parker Posey. :). It's silly have fun!

• Sep 26, 2019

I can't stop laughing, the cast was amazing and the soundtracks are great!

I can't stop laughing, the cast was amazing and the soundtracks are great!

• Aug 08, 2019

This raunchy sex chick flick is one of the worst comedies I've seen. The plot is thin, the script is awful, and the acting is thin even for Cameron Diaz. Skip this one and watch Home Alone.

• Jul 20, 2019

Saw this movie a million times when I was a teenager. It's just girly and fun and totally enjoyable. You are wrong on this one tomatometer!

• Mar 10, 2019

Best chick flick ever. Me and my friends were laughing nonstop throughout the whole movie. Not for children!!! If you want a feel good movie that doesnt take itself too seriously, this is the movie for u. Great acting, great lines, and did i mention hilarious?

• Jan 13, 2019

Hilarious! All 3 actresses deliver the laughs.

Hilarious! All 3 actresses deliver the laughs.

• Dec 22, 2018

I am not usually a romcom fan but this was fun and lighthearted.

I am not usually a romcom fan but this was fun and lighthearted.

• Aug 18, 2018

I am not exaggerating when I say that this is the worst movie I have ever seen and yes I have seen "The Room."

• Oct 14, 2017

I started watching this just for a bit of silly fun.... it did not even provide that. Ive not seen anything this bad in a long time. Im not sure whats going on but the dialogue is beyond ludicrous and the actresses appear completely wooden. I had to actually turn it off about 20mins in because i couldnt take it any more.