Tarzan Reviews

• 2d ago

Absolutely horrible. Unable to watch this with my younger son because of the violence. Horrible animation and plot. Do not waste your time

• May 01, 2019

No just No. They ruined a classic and ripped of Avatar and not even in a good way! While some of the animation was pretty as far as landscaping because the people just sucked.... there was nothing to connect you to the characters, there was not really any story plot, halfway through I fell asleep, it bounced around between time lines and while I love Archaeology and Paleontology.... what the hell was with the surviving velociraptor birds!! Am I the only one upset by the raptor birds?? Please tell me I'mnot.... I mean the toe claw? Really?? Come on... we have Jurassic Park/World to cover the raptors. Leave the Raptors to the professionals people, Lol. AND FYI THEY DON'T EAT CHOCOLATE!! lol. It was like a bad mix of Tarzen meets Journey to the center of the Earth.... No thanks I like my classics as classics and I'll stick with my Disney's Tarzen at least Jane is funny in that one.

• Dec 04, 2018

Cheesy, anthropomorphic animals and frankly freaky looking people in a weirdly rendered, totally predictable story. To.be honest, I think the Tarzan story has been flogged to death.

• Apr 30, 2018

Terrible animation, horrible plot, very predictable. I may be biased from seeing the Disney movie, but I really did not like this movie. I couldn't get behind the plot, didn't like one cell of the animation, and shut it off mid-way through

• Jul 09, 2017

The animation does look good, and it certainly puts a twist on the original story and updates the time it is set in, but ultimately, it all ends up being somewhat of a waste.

• Jan 08, 2017

This was an excellent version. The animation is video game realistic quality. The story has been updated to a make Tarzan an eco warrior saving the jungle from a big corporation.

• Dec 29, 2016

Though the motion-capture CGI incarnation of Tarzan has some reasonably entertaining action-packed moments and it is occasionally funny, it is unfortunately weighed down by weird looking animation and a story which isn't really interesting.

• Sep 22, 2016

A decent film with a great replay value and amazing screenplay and cinematography with mostly decent voicing. Though the script could've been a little bit better and the animation was a little off, and some things you aren't given a reason why it's there, and what purpose it served. The dialogue can get repetitive and the film has a few MAJOR mistakes.

• Feb 28, 2016

malisima,sinceramente mala los actores kellan lutz,spencer locke,etc,no hacen un buen trabajo nada que ver con el clasico de disney , esperemos que la nueva pelicula de este año no sea una porqueria como esta,la pelicula nos arruino la infancia. esta pelicula es una estupidez.

• Feb 02, 2016

Nice to look at. Seems to be trying to take a page out of Avatar's book. Wants to dazzle the audience by looking good. Beyond that, it's pretty awful.