That's My Boy Reviews

• 4d ago

Andy carriers the movie but would still recommend

Andy carriers the movie but would still recommend

• Oct 22, 2019

That's not my boy, Adam Sandler!

That's not my boy, Adam Sandler!

• Oct 12, 2019

One of his better new movies

One of his better new movies

• Sep 13, 2019

The movie was funny, a stupid kind of funny, a stupid kind of funny that fit both actors. Loved it.

• Aug 24, 2019

Probably the funniest late period Sandler movie (and one of the funniest movies he's ever made). How does this get a rating of 20%?!? I don't understand people.

• Aug 08, 2019

Offensive in any level this film is a package of awfullness that clearly consist of sexual abuse that viewed as entertaiment rather a serious problem. There is one message for Adam Sandler:"statutory rape is not funny!"

• Aug 07, 2019

zero stars You need earplugs to go in and come out in one piece

zero stars You need earplugs to go in and come out in one piece

• Jul 14, 2019

childish humor that will get you to chuckle here and there.

childish humor that will get you to chuckle here and there.

• Jul 11, 2019

Pure comedy. Adam Sandler's finest to date.

Pure comedy. Adam Sandler's finest to date.

• May 19, 2019

A lot of critics say this film is gross and offensive. Forget that. Even if you like gross and offensive humour, this film is total garbage. A very long 2 hours.