The Dirt Reviews

• 6d ago

What can I say? I'm a sucker for rocknroll biopics with pace issues and mediocre acting. It's fun, that's all I want from it anyway.

• Sep 09, 2019

Great, entertaining film

Great, entertaining film

• Sep 06, 2019

I thought it was great, although it pisses me off that these dumb critics wouldnt know a good movie if it hit them in the face. Your critics suck, and its pretty evident that most of the general population would agree with me since they seem to give the total OPPOSITE SCORE of the so- called "movie experts".

• Sep 03, 2019

Not a masterpiece, but a very fun and very watchable movie. It made me laugh out loud, and at a moment or two, had a tear in my eye. Just a overall fun movie. Would recommend.

• Sep 02, 2019

Is the best metal movie

Is the best metal movie

• Aug 29, 2019

It's such a fun movie from start to finish. I was always engaged, having fun, laughing, and crying with the characters. Absolutely blown away by the actors' performances. Loved it!!

• Aug 25, 2019

The Dirt was the POP.

The Dirt was the POP.

• Aug 25, 2019

This is the most insane good movie that I saw!

This is the most insane good movie that I saw!

• Aug 22, 2019

It was pretty cliched with this fad wave of biopics, but I enjoyed it. Sure it was trashy, with rather unlikable characters, but also entertaining. I liked learning the history of the band. The technical aspect was nothing to be wow'ed at. Side-note; the women complaining this movie is misogynistic are idiots. The movie isn't promoting or demoting any values, just telling about events and the band and a culture decades ago, probably exaggerated for attempted humour.

• Aug 21, 2019

An over the top biopic about the history of Mötley Crüe. It focuses so much on the sex, drugs, and tragedies that it leaves little room for the music.