The Willoughbys Reviews

• 1d ago

It's that kind of really weird animated movie with black comedy but very colorfully. I would like to see this one on the Academy Awards.

• Jul 29, 2020

This film left no impression whatsoever. Not good. Not bad. Just kinda meh. The animation is creative and colorful, but there weren't very many funny moments or standout characters. Overall, this movie can be thrown on, and after about 20 minutes, you'll probably forget the story just like that.

• Jul 24, 2020

The woollen animation of this film was beautiful and tied in well with the actual story line - something that I haven't seen done before. Although the film felt flat at points, it's a great family watch and has some touching moments.

• Jul 20, 2020

The movie is about kids wanting to kill their parents and trade up for some better ones. Uh...

• Jul 19, 2020

The best part of this animation was the voice of the cat: the amazing Ricky Gervais. I also liked that it wasn't a classic heart warming family, the parents were fun. The rest wan't much interesting though.

• Jul 17, 2020

The Willoughbys offers a very fun adventure with stunning visuals and excellent characters except one, Linda, The Movie chose her to have an interesting background, but I don't think Linda Is The Right Character, but other than that the movie is very fun and I would totally recommend this to someone!

• Jul 15, 2020

It is so weird. Not entertaining or funny. Just weird.

It is so weird. Not entertaining or funny. Just weird.

• Jul 10, 2020

Bad action not funny and weird

Bad action not funny and weird

• Jul 08, 2020

The Willoughbys is a dark humor animated family Netlfix original that reminds the audience of Matilda if they have scene. The Willoughbys start off strong, but dies out as it goes on leaving the audience wanting more, leaving them with an overall okay movie.

• Jul 07, 2020

Ok mediocre kids animated movie. The first 25 minutes of this movie is really strong but after that it turned into a cliche kids movie. Theirs nothing wrong with that but being in the house with their parents and trying to escape for a longer time could’ve been better. But either way it’s still a fun little kids movie. I would have no problem for my kid to watch this movie nonstop. It’s harmless fun and you can’t say that about a lot of kids movies nowadays.