Tricky Brains Reviews

• Aug 22, 2017

If you ever wanted to watch a movie filled with Police Academy style antics but without any of the police cadets or English language dialogue... well, then there's something wrong with you.

• Nov 18, 2016

4/5 Ratings for Tricky Brains My favorite Stephen Chow movie. A great team up with Andy Lau.

• Jul 28, 2014

I loved this move as a kid, still love it as an adult. Andy Lau & Stephen Chow make a hilarious pair!

• Aug 25, 2011

One of the funniest of Stephen Chow's movies imo. Still funny in present day standards.

• May 27, 2011

My second most favorite Stephen Chow's And Director Wong Jing's movie.:)

My second most favorite Stephen Chow's And Director Wong Jing's movie.:)

• Sep 22, 2010

There are about 100 movies that Jing Wong directed, only about a dozen are really worth seeing. Of those few, only a handful are really funny. This one is one of them. Silliness ensues.

• Aug 12, 2010

When Stephen Chow is at the height of his career, most of his films are funny and hilarious as he is the King of Comedy. Tricky Brains is one of those films worth watching. Together with Andy Lau, Ng Man Tat, Rosamund Kwan & Chingmy Yau, Tricky Brains is filled with a laughter of each moment, each scene with some probably over-the-top comedy but acceptable standard that tickles your funny bone from start to finish. If you enjoy watching Stephen Chow films, this is one of his best films ever made.

• Feb 14, 2010

By most scholars considered a classic in the Wong Jing canon, Tricky Brains is basically just a series of skits, parodies and odd musical numbers haphazardly stiched together, providing yet another opportunity for Stephen Chow to completely dominate his co-actors. And this time it's no other than superstars Andy Lau and Rosamund Kwan getting schooled. The humble Chow is also sporting a fab jumpsuit. Great fun.

• Dec 18, 2009

I can never get bored of watching Stephen Chow's antics and he's on top form in this movie.

• Dec 31, 2008