Reviews

• Sep 12, 2021

Emotions are so forced it looks like they need to run to the restroom ASAP. Not a good movie but the climax was surprisingly exciting.

• Sep 05, 2021

The best ever made for teens

The best ever made for teens

• Aug 25, 2021

WTF did I just watch? I guess the memes are true - this movie is VERY bad!

WTF did I just watch? I guess the memes are true - this movie is VERY bad!

• Aug 16, 2021

Probably one of the worst movies I have ever watched. I heard they tried super hard to keep the movies like the books. But the acting if so terrible.

• Aug 12, 2021

I only watched it once. It's so cringe.

I only watched it once. It's so cringe.

• Jul 30, 2021

I got distracted a bit But overall great movie Edward is a little pasty though

I got distracted a bit But overall great movie Edward is a little pasty though

• Jul 25, 2021

That was honestly the worst movie I have EVER watched. The cinematography with the blue flim is terrible, the acting and how the lines are delivered is terrible. It is definitely one of the worst films ever made.

• Jul 24, 2021

Unadulterated pap - yet so enjoyable! "Twilight" has so many issues - wooden acting, stilted dialogue, awkward scenes and a preposterous plot - but it just manages to suck you in. The teen love story of Bella (Stewart) - the petulant, nubile maiden who we know is so complicated just by her very glances! - and Edward (Pattison) - the moody, brooding hunk who is so sensitive yet so strong! - is so sappy that you just have to keep watching! One of those films that falls in to the so bad yet so good because it pure teen fantasy!

• Jul 23, 2021

Was it just me or was there a lot of staring? Like A LOT of staring.

Was it just me or was there a lot of staring? Like A LOT of staring.

• Jul 21, 2021

Twilight is really good movie to make fun of but really bad romance movie. It's just no.