Tyrel Reviews

• Jun 13, 2019

Absolutely no point at all to this movie. Straight trash. Do not waste your time

• Jun 03, 2019

This movie had absolutely no point to it. It went no where. A complete waste of time.

• May 30, 2019

it expresses exactly what it meant to be !

it expresses exactly what it meant to be !

• May 16, 2019

Man is movie suck so bad. So those are you all that gave him more than two stars did you get paid for that?

• May 04, 2019

What a pile of crap. I've never seen a more uneventful movie in my life! am 51 minutes into it, with only 36 minutes left, and absolutely nothing has happened. A group of idiots (acting nothing like guys i know) having a guys' weekend. There is no tension between the characters. There is only a half hour left, so i feel i have to force myself to finish it to finish my review. To be continued... One hou and 5 minutes into it now. The steaming pile of crap somehow got worse. Now the clear liberal, Hollywood political agenda has come out...stabbing an efigy doll of Donald Trump in the balls with a knife, and later hitting it with a machete like a pinata. Then they made fun out of Christianity and threw a painting of the Virgin Mary and Jesus into a burning fire! What the hell is this? No group of guys act like this f'ed up group of nutcases. Final update...movie is over: What was the point?? There was no events...no problems...no bad things happening. I saw a critique saying it was the new "Get Out." Huh?? Everybody was friendly and got along with each other. They introduced a "voodoo rock", or whatever...making me think something would happen with that. NOTHING! What was the point of the movie? Why do critics say they feel bad for Tyrel. Why? If anything, he was a jerk when he got drunk. What did I miss?

• Apr 19, 2019

A HUGE Waste of time!!! You sit and wait, wait and wait some more and nothing, it's over! Really!!! Why??

• Apr 14, 2019

I was in suspense the whole time. The acting was very good and I liked the film. It was thought provoking. I would like more of this type of film.

• Mar 30, 2019

The film is so resolutely told from Tyrel's subjective point-of-view that it's like an anthropological study of how white dudes behave when they think no one is watching. Don't expect any catharsis - it's uncomfortable to watch and that's what makes it a good film.

• Feb 07, 2019

A very slow film without any kind of interesting story. just a guy in a cabin with a bunch of guys who get drunk and talk some crap. I was expecting something interesting to happen, but nothing ever did. For example, after the first night, I was expecting for example that he wakes up and everyone else is dead, and he would have to find out what has happened. Or he wakes up, and nobody knows who he is anymore, nobody has any memory of him like he never existed... Something interesting. But no. Nothing.

• Feb 04, 2019

This film didnï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)t fit its synopsis. At no point does Tyrel seem to spiral just because heï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)s Black! He does party too hard, but I didnï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)t feel or see any racial undertones in the film. Jason Mitchell was excellent as was the always wonderful to watch, Chris Abbott. If youï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)re looking for a racially charged movie, this is not that.