Tyrel Reviews

• Jan 14, 2021

I think I missed the point or intention of this movie 2.1

I think I missed the point or intention of this movie 2.1

• Sep 04, 2020

Tyrel, the title of this Jason Mitchell starring albeit Michael Cera rearing snoozer, is the most offensive part of the movie. Jason Mitchell plays Tyler the one long black guy on a bro filled weekend retreat and really doesn't do anything but get drunk and sad. There is no big moment or conclusion besides Michael Cera ended racism by wearing a durag. Lame

• Jun 23, 2020

This was not just a movie, this is insight. It's realistic, it's educational, and it's intense. There was a lot of passion put into this film.

• Apr 18, 2020

This movie absolutely sucked ass if you think of watching it don't waste 1 hour and 30 minutes of your life. I'm not joking, nothing happened the only reason we kept watching is because we were waiting for something to happen. there is no storyline I'm not even joking nothing happens at all. 😂

• Apr 13, 2020

This has to be the least interesting movie I have ever seen in my life. There's no action, there's no problem, the whole time I watched this movie I was waiting for something to go wrong or something, anything, at type of action, betrayal, fighting, arguing, etc. This movie is about nothing

• Feb 04, 2020

Zero substance, anti-climatic. Michael Cera should be ashamed of himself. Imagine a huge sausage fest spending the weekend at a cabin drinking, so bad I can't even loosely refer to it as "partying". Just imagine if a caucasian spent a weekend in the neighborhood project, let's just say it the FCC would not allow it to be made into a movie.

• Jan 25, 2020

well worth 1.5 hrs of your time if you liked "Get Out".

well worth 1.5 hrs of your time if you liked "Get Out".

• Nov 11, 2019

That was the most boring 86 minutes of my life. I knew where they were trying to go with this movie, but failed to bring it all together in the end. I give it a half star for attempting to keep my attention but I was hoping for so much more. Don't waste your time.

• Nov 11, 2019

Just a knock off of get out. Horrible.

Just a knock off of get out. Horrible.

• Oct 03, 2019

Tyrel is Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, except with psuedo-frat guys who all are too scared to say whats really on their minds. A portrait of the prejudices and superstitions that still affect the minds of Afro-Americans today along with the Euro-Americans - all these players, who have long left the plantation.