Uncle Buck Reviews

• Dec 18, 2019

Mixed bag of warm family comedy and unexpected wtf moments. Dialogues are brilliant. Masterfully comedy timiming from Candy and great job from Hughes.

• Oct 04, 2019

Great Movie. Reminds us of an uncle who looked at life like Uncle Buck. He once microwave landry too

• Sep 27, 2019

This movie good but it should be rated PG-13 for the use of the words bitch, shit and ass and more.

• Aug 19, 2019

A family classic that has withstood the test of time and showcases Candy's charm and wit.

• Aug 09, 2019

I ddn't think Uncle Buck was used to it's full comedic potential. The guy harasses Buck's niece and he ties him up and let's him go. Then he hits him with golf balls as he shouts threats. Ha Ha.

• Jul 25, 2019

Loved it. So funny and enjoyable. I laugh every time

Loved it. So funny and enjoyable. I laugh every time

• Jul 15, 2019

Perfection. John Candy at his finest 👌🏼

Perfection. John Candy at his finest 👌🏼

• Apr 16, 2019

Hilarious. Hilarious is all I have to say about this movie. Candy as the titular Buck is amazing he's funny and just warms my heart. Also the end is very satisfying and very heartfelt, although a little dark and crazy, but in a good way.

• Feb 10, 2019

Three stars for the movie itself. Five stars for John Candy.

Three stars for the movie itself. Five stars for John Candy.

• Feb 09, 2019