Unsane Reviews

• 6d ago

Innovative, thrilling and a film that keeps you guessing. Would probably need to watch twice to get everything.

• buddingbeauty
    Jul 22, 2019

I’d give it no stars if I could. Completely predictable and a massive waste of time. Also not sure if the fact it was all shot on an iPhone is something to be proud of. It hurt my eyes as well as my husbands but we stuck it out in hopes of a good move. Boy were we wrong!

• Jul 19, 2019

Was it bad? No Was it good? Sorta Should you watch it? Maybe Its very meh, it has its moments where its really good but in general its just in the middle,

• Jul 17, 2019

I thought it was pretty good

I thought it was pretty good

• Jul 07, 2019

Was she "voluntarily committed" as was indicated a couple of times? Or, was she "involuntarily committed", which was what the nurse originally indicated? First, this is NOT how involuntary committal to a psych ward works. A therapist you just meet cannot commit you. Especially not based on you indicating you "sometimes" have suicidal thoughts. Nope. When you are committed, and are completely calm, you are not taken to a room under false pretenses, have your items taken from you (again under false pretenses), and made to strip. Nope, nope, nope. Letting all that go and just thinking of it as a really bad made-for-tv movie, that is exactly what you get. Only, "masterfully" shot on an iPhone. Who goes this crazy when they only experience annoying texts? Seriously, I've had far worse during my dating years on Ok Cupid. Block the number, get a restraining order, and get over it. Please, don't waste your time with this movie. I should have gone with my gut and stayed away from this movie.

• Jun 20, 2019

7/10. 75/100

7/10. 75/100

• Apr 25, 2019

the fact that the movie was entirely filmed in an iphone inspires me.

the fact that the movie was entirely filmed in an iphone inspires me.

• Apr 21, 2019

Totally predictable DO NOT WATCH. A massive waste of time

Totally predictable DO NOT WATCH. A massive waste of time

• Apr 04, 2019

Great perspective taking with using a phone to record the movie. A few typical stalker tropes but overall very well done.

• Mar 28, 2019

I’m ruined. Critiques aside, this movie succeeded in terrorizing me, which I think was the intention. I was hoping there would be some fun here. No way.