What Men Want Reviews

• Nov 15, 2020

What men want has a few laughs and some good performances but not much else. The film feels long bloated and at almost 2 hours long it certainly does. The plot and ending are very predictable and the movie does have a few chuckles but nothing all that memorable or laugh out loud. In the end it’s just another romantic comedy with the ability to hear men as a side chuckle. Sadly that chuckle is only used in half of the film.

• Oct 22, 2020

What Men Want is a remake of Mel Gibson's movie What Women Want with Taraji P Henson as the female version. The story surrounds Taraji acts as a sports agent who is passed on from getting a promotion and she ends up drinking some odd drink from a fortune teller that gets her to read men's minds. Hanson becomes self centered and ends up hurting those around her instead of helping them all she wants to do is sign the next NBA superstar rookie. The plot was thin and predictable to the point it was dumbfounded. The supporting cast included Aldiss Hodge, Tracy Morgan and cameos from Shaq, Grant Hill, and Mark Cuban. Skip this movie it isn't worth your time.

• Sep 06, 2020

It was light, predictable but fun. I loved the cast and the characters. Some parts were tacky and exaggerated for the worse but I still enjoyed it.

• Sep 03, 2020

A decently funny movie, With a decent plot and a decent ending. However Boringly Predicatble, Overused and Slow.

• Jun 28, 2020

The original movie was more earnest in its attempts. This rehash is pretty tough to sit through, although it had some brief moments.

• May 24, 2020

Wow. I'm shocked this has such bad reviews on this website. I thought the movie was pretty good. The main character, Ali Davis, receives the power that every woman wishes she could have: reading men's inner thoughts. She's badass, hot, and successful. Great character development and storyline.

• Apr 18, 2020

Put Taraji in more comedies, sheesh!

Put Taraji in more comedies, sheesh!

• Apr 12, 2020

Enjoyable, easy to watch and as a Man I could relate to the thoughts. Hit the heart strings, which blended in with the comedic parts. An enjoyable film

• Apr 09, 2020

Meh. Follows the formula for a film like this, only "funny" in the random thoughts the various men had which overall was only a few minutes of the film. Mel Gibson version was meh, so is this remake.

• Mar 30, 2020

Cute! Light-hearted with a nice message.

Cute! Light-hearted with a nice message.