Reviews

• 5d ago

Loved this movie and Taraji gives a great comedy vibe. Surprised by the low ratings on this one. Although there are similar movies, this one has me laughing a lot!

• Nov 16, 2021

I always get a kick on how colourful and uniformed all Corporate American Offices are in movies, and there are always free bagels! This movie ticks quite a few cliché boxes, not sure that's exactly what they were going for. Taraji was great, as always.

• Oct 31, 2021

2.7 honestly not bad at all

2.7 honestly not bad at all

• Sep 18, 2021

I like Taraji P. Henson. She has a lot of breadth as an actress. I think she embodies what it means to be a "beautiful black women". There are lots of black actresses who are beautiful, but their beauty seems very white-adjacent with petite bodies and sharp features and straight hair. The movie is a romcom, so not terribly deep, but I enjoyed it and recommend it for some light viewing.

• Aug 11, 2021

Had a cast of characters that could've been funny, but the jokes weren't well written or well delivered.

• Jun 29, 2021

Without having yet to see how Mel Gibson play with the feminine mind, this another gender-swapped remake vocally reflects in time as Taraji P. Henson embodies feminism both appropriately and comedically as an amusing counter-deflect towards men's sexist viewpoint whilst arguing what makes a true gentleman, pleasantly surrounded selectively good-natured cast in awkward friendliness. (B)

• May 27, 2021

Taraji P. Henson carries the film with her great comedic timing and overall strong performance. That being said, Henson is the only great part of the film while the other cast members fall short of anything more than generic comedy actors. The plot is clever but uninspired at the same time. The message is drilled into you, but overall fans of Henson should give this a try just to see her shine.

• Apr 29, 2021

it teach woman about men

it teach woman about men

• Apr 11, 2021

Really liked the movie. Yess it is not a LOL movie. But there was some funny parts with a very lovely cast!

• Mar 30, 2021