Reviews

• May 17, 2022

probably one of the worst movies ive ever seen the acting was horrible. the script was awful and for a movie that probably for most scenes was made before the virus it was bad real cringe your better off watching MORBIUS then this.

• May 16, 2022

I didn't really like this movie. If you've seen it and you probably have at some point you'll know what I'm talking about. I have many problems with this movie. It was sort of cliche when it came to Kristen Wiig's character. At one point she wishes to be cool and pretty even though she looks fine. And to get a makeover, she takes her glasses off, fixes her hair, and gets new clothes. I feel like I've seen that in 5 or 6 movies. The whole wishing rock thing made no sense. And they didn't even try to explain it. One of the wishes were, "Keep out invaders from this city" and I thought that was pretty general. How does it know what to do and why was the resolution build a wall around it. And how come nobody asked for world peace or for the terror to stop outside their house. Is it just me or are there some good people in the world. And how come Chris Pine's character just took over another person's body. Doesn't the person he took over have a life too. And it's not his fault it's Diana's. And isn't Wonder Woman being with and having sex with this guy without his consent, because the dude is being taken over by Chris Pine so he doesn't have any choice, considered sexual harassment? Correct me if I'm wrong because I'm definitely not an expert clearly. I know it looks like Chris Pine's character to her but still, it's another dude that didn't give the ok to have funny time with Wonder Woman. And my last problem is isn't the whole point of the first movie's beginning is that when she was young she couldn't train and her mom didn't want her too either. So why is she in this race where other people have died in without nearly any training. And her mom didn't want her to which is why she mostly didn't do it. If her mom didn't want her to begin her training then why is she visibly joyful when Diana is winning. I just feel like they forgot the first movie and I really liked most of the first movie. I can't just give it a one star review or even a half star because it's funny to laugh at how bad the CGI is and the writing and the actor seem like they are having a good time and are doing a fine job. There is SOME stuff to like here but not enough to give it more than one and a half stars.

• May 14, 2022

Ms. Gal Gadot is a one of a kind actess. Her portrayal as Wonder Woman was astonishing. Wonder Woman is one of the first women superheroes to ever be portrayed in comics. The actress's performance truly portrayed a strong, brave, and wonderful woman that care about her people and the rest of society. Not only can credit be given to the actors in this film, but the directing and filming crew should be recognized as well. The director was able to work with the whole set and direct to capture the adrenaline rushing scenes. The filming crew did a fantastic job by capturing the attention and maintaining the interest of the audience the entire movie. The new Wonder Woman movie is one that I highly recommend to anyone that wants to start watching superhero movies, especially those that are in their teens. It maybe just the motivation they need to start changing the world around them.

• May 12, 2022

I lost a great amount of respect for everyone involved with this movie. Made 3 hours seem like 30. I also dislike the seeming approval of sexual violence against men.

• May 10, 2022

When I saw WW84 when it was released I thought the story seemed kind of all over the place that was thinly held together by the schmaltzy Pedro Pascal wishing stone story line. But I watched it again last week and was really surprised by how well it worked. The movie's pretty original story line had this stock superheroine fighting…… what, exactly? Greed? That one secret wish everyone has? Kristen Wiig needed more screen time but she really shone as the wallflower-turned-wonder-woman. It is that very rare thing — a superhero movie that really makes you think. The lame opening scene in the mall was still just as lame the 2nd time around. Just no.

• May 08, 2022

it was ok, but it could have been better

it was ok, but it could have been better

• May 08, 2022

Não foi tão bom quanto o primeiro! Mas gostei de ver o trevor outra vez! Gostei da parte emocional... Foi um bom filme

• May 02, 2022

Awesome 2nd half,1st half was slow and dragged,the soundtrack/music was brilliant and the story was intriguing but the execution was little mess it felt little stretched and the action scenes were less although they were good, pedro pascal and his son was heart of the movie, 80s feel was less although good but the theme and feel felt like it changes drastically,the cameo at the end was amazing, some things were not making sense and some moments were cringe AF although towards the end the movie felt decent.

• May 01, 2022

Hopefully this starts the winding down of superhero movies …dreadful

Hopefully this starts the winding down of superhero movies …dreadful

• May 01, 2022

Watching this was one of the worst experiences I ever had. That's it..

Watching this was one of the worst experiences I ever had. That's it..