Wonder Woman 1984 Reviews

Horrible waste of time.

Horrible waste of time.

• Jan 14, 2021

The reception to this movie as a garbage heap is greatly overblown. The chemistry between Gadot and Pine is great. Pascal gives a good performance. The story could've done without Cheetah, but Wiig wasn't bad in the role. The story simply could've gone deeper with her character. Overall, a fun time watching.

• Jan 14, 2021

Good solid movie I thought the first half was really good but the second really lost me with its soap box.

• Jan 14, 2021

action packed, visually very cool, enjoyed it!

action packed, visually very cool, enjoyed it!

• Jan 14, 2021

I felt it was better than the first in my opinion. I think you need to watch it with an open mind

I was not impressed, sadly

I was not impressed, sadly

• Jan 14, 2021

Loved it. Wonder Woman saved everyone. Didn't use excessive force. Won over humanity with love and compassion.

• Jan 14, 2021

Even by fantasy standard this was a bit weak compared to the first film. Gal Gadot played it well but the support was more like a show from the 60's Batman TV series with over the top acting. The plot was frankly ridiculous, and clearly they started with "how do we get Chris Pine in this film". Disappointing.

• Jan 14, 2021

This movie was ok. Here’s why. The plot was good the action was pretty good, and the effects were at times bad, and you could tell. The characters were sorta bland, cheetah was much much stronger in the comics and that fight between them was very short and not though out well. Overall this was a C+

• Jan 14, 2021

This movie was sooooo corny and concentrates on everything that made the 80s cheesy. No connection to the original material. It made the Batman 66 TV show a serious period piece..If free I would not go and see it again.