Poldark: Season 3 Reviews

• Jan 29, 2020

Depressing and dark at times, but once again the historical aspects were excellent. Poldark has always done a great job of shedding light on corruption, especially within the judicial process at all levels. The ease of corruption within this process and the huge harm to human life and dignity are much more honest and raw in this series. Touching on a deep problem within our government system, sadly, still relevant today.

• Jan 03, 2020

Poldark has everything I look for in a TV series: great characters, adventure, drama, joy, romance, inspiration, and feel good moments. The acting and the story are not exaggerated like in a soap opera.

• Sep 10, 2018

Love it. It the best show I hope they continue

Love it. It the best show I hope they continue

• Sep 07, 2018

Great acting and dramatization with beautiful scenery. I can't get enough of Poldark.

• Jan 14, 2018

Although it is beginning to become slightly repetitive, there is a bit more action to this season to keep it interesting.

• Nov 19, 2017

I hate watch it because my wife thinks it's ok - barely. It gets worse every episode, which is kind of an achievement.

• Oct 29, 2017

This third season is the best yet! Ross is a hero again.

This third season is the best yet! Ross is a hero again.

• Oct 02, 2017

This is the most dramatic, intelligent and forthcoming season of Poldark yet. Aiden Turner's portrayal of Ross, is absolutely amazing, so much so, that it moved me to tears. I'll recommend this show to everyone I meet for the rest of my life, well done Debbie Horsfield.

• Aug 03, 2017