Prodigal Son: Season 1 Reviews

• 21h ago

Such high hopes for this show. Started off so well, some mystery and intrigue. Turns out it's just the same old over done crap, nothing new. Mediocre show for the easily pleased viewer

• 2d ago

This is one of the best shows of 2019. A great story that keeps you wanting more!

• 3d ago

While its dialogue can sound unnatural at times, Prodigal Son certainly makes up for it in other areas. Its gripping plot, lovable characters, and fast pace make me look forward to each episode every week. I have yet to introduce it to my friends because they will be unable to look past the dialogue, but I love the show for its many other wonderful aspects and highly recommend it.

• 4d ago

I want to really love it, but its hard to. The characters are just average at best, and very cliche. The thing that just always kills it for me is when the show tries to be a detective show. Its just horrible done when they are searching up cases, trying to be like law and order. The dynamic of Malcom and the dad is great, just needs more of it.

• 4d ago

I'm really enjoying this show.

I'm really enjoying this show.

• 6d ago

absolutely great new series starring an extraordinary Martin Sheen!!

absolutely great new series starring an extraordinary Martin Sheen!!

• Nov 08, 2019

Great show so far. Just finished episode 8. Love the premise and how dark and twisted it is for a crime drama. Remains original while still following a typical procedural. Highly recommend.

• Nov 06, 2019

I love Michael Sheen! Wish they'd focus more on his character and his son and less on the mother and sister.

• Nov 01, 2019

Definitely interesting, sometimes a bit creepy. Cant wait to see what happens next.

• Oct 30, 2019

Really wanted to like this show. Michael Sheen is wasted. Poorly written. Could be so much better. It's the poor man's Hannibal, basically. And Halston Sage is horrible. She was better in The Orville, in this, she's just the worst.