Riverdale: Season 4 Reviews

• Jun 21, 2020

there is no show so if you're reviewing it it's shit

there is no show so if you're reviewing it it's shit

• Jun 19, 2020

Awful. Season 1 and 2 is long forgotten. Pathetic acting, ridiculous story, lousy structure and musicals.

• Jun 18, 2020

the writing its very cringey and not coherent at all

the writing its very cringey and not coherent at all

• Jun 17, 2020

Awelsome seasoooon! It was built fantastically.

Awelsome seasoooon! It was built fantastically.

• Jun 15, 2020

"Meh, it passed the time." is pretty much the only reason that I watch this show anymore. I set the DVR to record it, and binge the full season once its over. Doing so only when I am completely bored and have exhausted all other forms of entertainment available to Me. Season 4 was better than three, but that isn't saying much. Tickle videos? Are you serious? What was the whole point of that plot line? Oh an I absolutely dread the musical episodes, and this seasons episode 17 was no exception.

• Jun 13, 2020

Riverdale season 4 continues to show that the writers don't understand their characters (or teenagers) at all. Every plot line (the tickling video one) is dumber than the previous one. It's genuinely insulting that teenagers are given this kind of TV...

• Jun 12, 2020

Sometimes very dumb, mostly very good

Sometimes very dumb, mostly very good

• Jun 09, 2020

An absolute snooze-fest compared to other seasons

An absolute snooze-fest compared to other seasons

• Jun 04, 2020

Riverdale ha mejorado la calidad desde su tercera temporada.

Riverdale ha mejorado la calidad desde su tercera temporada.

• Jun 03, 2020

Throughout this season they focused on the school life of the teenagers. Which was great and i loved it. There were some unnecessary episodes, but i overall just care so much about the characters, that i even enjoy the weaker ones. It is the best show ever.