SEAL Team: Season 4 Reviews

• Feb 09, 2021

Seal Team makes for exciting television, with the shows well-written, produced, directed and acted. The first story arc of Season Four is my favorite thus far, delivering gripping, edge-of-the-seat action. The characters are complex and empathetic. Their tribulations, career challenges, and personal problems make the show more than just a shoot-em-up action show. I don't think the show glorifies the violence excessively, taking pains to show danger, fear and loss. There could be more depth and complexity in the portrayal of the Arabs/Muslims, but I get why there's not enough time to develop that. The viewer is compelled by the dangerous combat scenarios and the team's perseverance and grit. The camaraderie is something that is exceedingly well portrayed, and it makes me wish I were part of such a team despite the hardship and heartache. Well done, Boreanaz and the rest of the cast and crew.

• Jan 15, 2021

This show is the best on TV in a long long time. The actors, writers, producers are extraordinary in what the do. The show is so realistic and I love seeing the brotherhood the Bravo Team shares.

• Dec 17, 2020

Great story lines and love the humor. Definitely worth watching.

Great story lines and love the humor. Definitely worth watching.