The Boys: Season 1 Reviews

• 1h ago

The show as a great developing of the characters

The show as a great developing of the characters

• 4h ago

Not a bad show, for a "super hero" shows it's very clever and unique – and actually has more dark elements to it than happy. But I do find it weird that the shows makes a point to only reveal male nudity and no female nudity. Like I want to see dudes swinging their D's... if you're going to do that, at least make an attempt to appeal to all audiences. Yes, that means showing nipples and V's. If this review doesn't make sense because you haven't seen the show, and you do end up watching, go into it knowing it's dark, entertaining, a little twisted, and that the producers enjoy male nudity but not female nudity.

• 7h ago

I love this show, cannot possibly wait until season two. I love every one on the show, the writing and dialogue were both amazing.

• 12h ago

We are watching Season 1 AGAIN - for the 3rd time! This show is great......it has everything....and it's so brilliantly f'd up....lol. If "supers" were a real thing in this day and age, it would probably be just like this! Can't wait for Season 2!

• 21h ago

Great entertainment. Loved the comic

Great entertainment. Loved the comic

• 23h ago

A fresh take on the superhero genre. Despite having super-powered fictional characters, the themes the show display are true and relevant in today's world.

• Aug 21, 2019

THE best superhero/anti-superhero series. I always wondered, what if the superman turned evil.

• 1d ago

I decided to give this show a go and what a pleasant surprise. Great casting, good acting and a completely different slant on the usual super heroes with a dark, violent and yet comic slant. There were some sick scenes and in particular the scene with the dolphin caused me to almost choke on my beer with laughter !

• 1d ago

Mix Marvel, the Robocop universe and Idiocracy and you get this. One of the best shows ive seen. Incredible Casting

• 2d ago