What Happens in Vegas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

What Happens in Vegas Reviews

June 28, 2016
Solid comedy with plenty of laughs to go around from all characters. Special nod to Dennis Farina in his limited but nicely comedic role.
½ June 27, 2016
This movie is predicable to the very end.  Ashton and Cameron make a cute couple.  Sometimes (though you'll never hear me admit it out loud) I have a soft spot for cute romantic comedies.  So, yes the sap in me liked this.  It was funny.  So if you're a closet romantic like me...recommended!
June 21, 2016
I dont understand why this film got such poor reviews from critics. They claim, it provides a few laughs. Maybe I have a strange sense of humor or something. But I personally got more than a few. They also go onto to say the leads are a "pair of unlikeable leads.". I don't think I know anyone who doesn't like Ashton Kutcher. I personally have loved a lot of his past work, including this. I'm not the biggest Cameron Diaz fan myself. But the same goes for her. I can't remember hearing a single soul speaking a bad word about her work. For me the two made a great screen couple, and the romance to the story was what made the film for me. The worst thing I could probably say about it is, the plot might not be the most original. But all and all I definitely recommend giving this film a watch!
½ April 23, 2016
There are a few scattered laughs (mostly thanks to the supporting cast) but it's a rotten romantic comedy with a dopey premise and zero chemistry.
½ March 24, 2016
A great comedy movie, not really so romantic but it was funny
March 23, 2016
Loved this movie. It was funny.
½ March 18, 2016
Fun movie! Silly funny!
½ March 15, 2016
3/15/2016: A pretty decent movie. Not a Kutcher fan, but I liked this one. A good cast and pretty funny,
February 26, 2016
liked this more than I thought I would. didn't know Alan from the Hangover was in it. hilarious.
½ February 14, 2016
Low brow, but still thoroughly hilarious. A little cute, too.
January 5, 2016
Neither a great movie or bad movie. It's watchable but if only if you have slim options.
December 30, 2015
It was okay, funny start was a bit slow though and boring and of course predicable wouldn't watch it again lol
September 3, 2015
So dumb. So pointless. Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher are absolutely TERRIBLE. No chemistry. No laughs. Nothing!
½ August 22, 2015
I never met a movie about Vegas that I didn't like.....until now.
½ August 14, 2015
not great, had some moments
½ August 13, 2015
It was a fair comedy. Had some funny parts along with it's share of stupid funny. Pretty typical of a Dias and Krutcher film. Nothing special, glad I watched it for free because I would have been really disappointed if I would have had to pay $10 to see it.
July 27, 2015
Ashton is his normal self, Cameron is tolerable (I guess, as tolerable as she can possibly be to me) and the film isn't as bad as it should be so a thumbs up.
June 8, 2015
just saw this flick for the first and i'm in love. ashton was smoking hot in this movie.
May 8, 2015
Hopelessly formulaic and cliched romantic comedy. Someone needs to come up with a fresh story for this genre. Kutcher is a likable lout and the feminine duo of Diaz and Bell played well together. Not much here, but it isn't a horrible way to pass an evening. What purpose did Zach Galifianakis have in this movie though?