Noodle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Noodle Reviews

½ November 22, 2014
??? ??????? ?????? ?????? ? ????, ?? ??????? ???????????! ? ???-?? ????? ??-??????????.
½ April 22, 2014
One of the best Israeli films I have seen. Wish it were more readily available
June 7, 2012
Excelente Película, sobre la aventura que se tienen que correr un niño a quien su madre dejo atrás y su compañera de casualidad, en donde la lección de vida para ambos será catártica y enriquecedora, misma sensación que tiene el espectador a lo largo de la película.

Formidable producción, guión y actuación Israelí - China que conmueve, emociona y mantiene en tensión durante toda la proyección.

No hay que perdérsela.
June 1, 2011
My expectations for this film were actually not that high, and the first half hour or so didn't do much to exceed them. It seemed a predictable storyline... but then I felt myself more and more drawn into the film as it went on, more so than I have felt for a long time. I want to avoid spoilers, but there were a couple of moments where I couldn't breathe with the tension...
It was an adorable, really touching film.
April 23, 2011
A gem from Israel that really worths a look. The story, though not very innovative, it's very sensitive and touching. It works as a drama and as a comedy, the movie is agile, clear, beautiful and entertaining. The relationship between the chinese little boy and Miri, the widow, seems honest because the performances are great.
½ July 20, 2010
Tierna, con momentos emotivos y otros bastante cómicos. Nunca había visto una película israelita, me pareció bastante interesante.
½ February 7, 2010
Great movie. Very heartwarming.
December 13, 2009
Great performance of emotions and connections between people who speak different languages.
June 24, 2009
A film that warms your heart and puts a bemused smile on your face. Don't look too deep into the far-fetched moments though, just enjoy it on the surface!
½ June 22, 2009
A little Israeli heartwarming gem, with a beautifully natural performance from the little Chinese boy Baoqi Chen (a first time actor who did not speak English nor Hebrew). A story which tells of the bemired situation of a middle-aged flight attendant and her sudden acquisition of a little six year-old Chinese boy after his mother is deported. The story is slightly predictable but no less enjoyable, as the journey to reunite son and mother takes in heartbreak, family drama, and immigration issues. Despite being made two years ago, it has only just been released to cinemas in Australia. It is definitely worth seeing, and it may move you to tears.
June 21, 2009
heart-warming. like a big box of noodles. slurp it up, ppl.
May 29, 2009
iSaw that movie last year. It was real good. It is so touch
April 5, 2009
One of the best films I've seen recently. Brilliant performances. Excellent music. A very moving story.
March 29, 2009
Easily one of the top films of 2007. Very well written, and acted. It's a movie I would watch again and again!
½ March 14, 2009
First Israeli film I've watched, beautiful moving story.
January 26, 2009
Okay, so it's not 100% plausible. Just shut up and watch the movie!
½ January 18, 2009
Must see!!
The story seemed a bit unbelievable at moments, but the movie as a whole was very enjoyable!
January 12, 2009
Hermosa y lacrimogena. Aunque al principio me parecio una mentada de madre estar viendo una película israelita en estos tiempos, pero Noodle es tierno y la historia es buena.
January 7, 2009
Noodle is a movie about Miri, a thirty seven y.o woman. Her well-regulated existence is suddenly turned upside down by an abandoned Chinese boy whose migrant-worker mother has been summarily deported from Israel. The story is very touching and the performances are excellent. It is a heart warming movie that will leave you a smile on your face at the end.
January 4, 2009
de pura lagrimita, bonita pelicula