Orphan - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Orphan Reviews

March 22, 2018
This movie really has stuck with me. SCARY
March 2, 2018
Creepy, reminds me of Wednesday from The Addams Family.
½ February 25, 2018
A bit comedic at the start, it goes into serial killer territory relatively quickly. Good new spin about a lethal gir...oh, little girl I mean. Not all that formulaic but it could have been better, and it will surely now that girls are the heroes.
½ February 20, 2018
"i'm not your f***ing mummy" Funny line.
The films ok, quite tense at times and a bit jumpy once or twice. But after a while I felt the film dragged on. Also the ending felt rushed and I wasn't pleased with it.
½ February 5, 2018
this movie got me fucking heated i swear to god this movie is so fucking stupid like they cant kill a 33 year old scrawnt dward like bith i wouldve snapped her neck or something stupid ass bitches.
½ January 23, 2018
All right pretty incredible that people think that this film should have been rated higher than 56% or that this film was ignored by the Oscar's!! OMG what mentally damaged person could say that. This film was without a doubt horrible and tragically bad..worse than a rotten baby diaper and should be taken out to the garbage with the rest of the trash.

A grown man get dizzy w blurred vision (drunk) after a bottle of wine...really..Boones Farm...LOL
January 14, 2018
This movie was chilling & brilliantly made...how the heck did it only get 56% rating?!?!?! How the Oscars ignored this movie just baffles me!! Reviewers are complaining that the plot lines are cliché or predictable...well, that is just absurd...it took balls to do this movie and it should have gotten a lot more respect. Such a unique twisted vision at something we can hardly imagine much less live thru, God forbid...
December 21, 2017
While this is certainly not the best of films, it sure does have its moments where tension builds and you're suddenly found on the edge of your seat.
Worth a watch at least once, but do go in with somewhat lower expectations than you normally would with its quite unique premise and you should find plenty of entertainment.
December 18, 2017
Puntaje Original: 6.0

Si trataron de dar miedo, fallaron en su intento; pero si lo hubieran hecho un drama, tenian una gran historia por explotar.
½ November 23, 2017
This movie had me on the edge of my seat and genuinely unsettled me. Fair acting and a very good story.
November 17, 2017
It was really awesome. especially ,the last 15 minutes were amazing.
September 11, 2017
it was really good and I love the movie
September 10, 2017
Frightening enough without having to resort the fantastical or the supernatural. The acting throughout is believable,the story is actually plausible without too much of a reach.
June 28, 2017
Intense, well acted, and will have you on edge the entire time.
June 17, 2017
This was really an amazing horror movie! I usually don't like horror movies but this one was really, really good !
June 7, 2017
One of the dumbest twist endings in the history of cinema.
June 5, 2017
Didn't see the twist coming
March 30, 2017
Wow! What a movie. 10/10.
½ March 17, 2017
Orphan is about an orphaned girl named Esther who has a very hard time fitting in with any family she is with and every foster home she stays in, until a family who has just recently lost their child decide to adopt a new child to fill in the void. Everything seems perfect for the family, until Esther starts showing some strange habits, such as playing the piano like an actual pianist, even though she started learning only three days ago, sudden intelligence, and same very mean habits. This movie is one of the best psychological thrillers I have ever seen, it scary, thrilling, confusing, and dark. It has a very interesting story line and and a great build up to the final act of the movie, the only problems I have with this movie are a few continuity errors, plot holes, and some off acting at times. It also had a few scenes when the characters in the movie can make you get agitated with them for either being idiots or some of the things they say, but all an all, this is a very good psychological thriller that in my opinion, is very underrated.