Flash Gordon Reviews

• Sep 26, 2020

Cult, but too campy to genuinely appreciate. Regardless of how much I love "so-bad-it's good" moves; Flash Gordon's absurdity isn't funny enough to compete with some of the Turkish gems I've watched in the past.

• Sep 01, 2020

Lame cringe old superhero movie. The only good thing about this movie is flash Gordon's theme song.

• Aug 29, 2020

I've never been a champion of this ridiculous movie, but I can now see the fun people have with it. When you take it as saucy camp, there's some pretty funny, absurd stuff to enjoy. Plus that soundtrack is Dynamite! I just wish they went even more over the top. If the rest of the movie was like that football fight scene this would be a classic...

• Aug 21, 2020

One of the best films about survival and freedom ever made, plus it’s so much fun!

• Aug 16, 2020

A 80's Classic Comicbook adaption you can watch multiple times. Repetitive in musical theme but still holds strong even by 2000's and 2010's standards of movies.

• Aug 15, 2020

Campy sci-fi fun. Great costumes and sets plus Max Von Sydow equals an easy-to-watch space romp that holds up well after 40 years.

• Aug 06, 2020

Awesome boiiiiiiiiiiii

Awesome boiiiiiiiiiiii

• Jul 31, 2020

If you don't enjoy this movie you don't enjoy life

If you don't enjoy this movie you don't enjoy life

• Jul 29, 2020

I'm probably biased with this release. First of all sci Fi films are my favourite and the queen soundtrack does wonders for this film . The cast all do their jobs well , Brian blessed and Max von Sydow steal the show. I'm a fan of the enhanced Star Wars movies and would love to see flash get a similar treatment . The 4k restoration comes out next month but I believe the digital platform iTunes already have it in 4k dolby vision

• Jul 14, 2020

Pure camp but not at all fun.

Pure camp but not at all fun.