The Ten Commandments Reviews

• Jul 28, 2019

The best epic movie ever made!

The best epic movie ever made!

• Apr 21, 2019

Ice to watch, to see and to hear it again (what i heard as a child)

Ice to watch, to see and to hear it again (what i heard as a child)

• Apr 22, 2016

ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð??£ð??£ð??£ð??£ð??£ð??£ð??£ð??µð??µð??µð??µð??µð??±ð??±ð??±ð??±ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð??®ð??®ð??®ð??®ð??®ð??®ð??®ð??®ð??®ð??®ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð???ð??µð??©ð??©ð??©ð??©ð??? oh baby a triple ps4 rules

• Feb 25, 2016

unlike 'ben-hur' where the silent is just as good as the talkie this one isn't skip this see the 1956 sound version

• Jul 08, 2015

Flat characters all around, and the second part is a let down - it has a very predictable and typical story line and can in no respect equal the grandeur of the first part. The ending is especially weak, and Danny should have taken his mother's place to fittingly (and with irony) underscore the slogan of the movie.

• Apr 19, 2014

Have not seen this one yet. But being its CB Im sure its good.

Have not seen this one yet. But being its CB Im sure its good.

• Nov 20, 2013

My Favorite Film Is 1941's Citizen Kane.

My Favorite Film Is 1941's Citizen Kane.

• Mar 06, 2013

Even though the second half taking place in the modern day feels more than a little preachy especially to a skeptic like myself, I must admit that I like how the two stories are placed side by side showing the story of Moses and how he received the ten commandments and then in the next act showing a cautionary tale on why the ten commandments should be followed even today. The film is certainly entirely different from the 1950's remake starring Charlton Heston, however given the limitations of the silent era of film the film is an excellent watch and I suggest it to any fan of the remake and to fans of the silent film era.

• Jan 01, 2013

My all time, #1, most favorite movie of all time!

My all time, #1, most favorite movie of all time!

• Apr 21, 2012