Reviews

• Nov 15, 2021

As funny as it is gloomy, as romantic as it is devastating, Life Is Beautiful is not a movie about the Holocaust, but about appreciation, and teaches to always keep your chin up, even in the most dire of situations.

• Nov 09, 2021

After watching this movie I could not help but get a tear in my eye. This is a film that will make you giggle and laugh with joy but also cry with sorrow at parts that come out of nowhere but are well deserved and well-crafted. Perhaps one of the best Italian films I've seen (even though I have not seen many besides westerns).

• Nov 08, 2021

A masterpiece. Period!

A masterpiece. Period!

• Oct 06, 2021

Dazzlingly charming, with humor brilliantly balanced amid the real life horror. A darkly comedic masterpiece!

• Sep 29, 2021

A beautiful story that goes hand in hand with Schindler's List. Both tell the story of a horrible tragedy through productions above all else. The story is heat wrenching but at the same time lightly hearted.

• Aug 30, 2021

Put love and charming humor doesn't mean being a better film of the WWII. At least it took inspiration by the performance of Benigni. 6/10

• Aug 09, 2021

It is a beautiful movie with two very distinct parts. The joy in the first half transforms into a very tragic story in the second half and I believe that the movie makes a very good job at connecting people to those tragic and horrible events by displaying beautiful people in terrible environments. When it comes to the visual component and acting in the movie, I see the very same thing that I experience in other Italian movies that I have watched before: a feeling that something is missing and something is not natural.

• Jun 17, 2021

esta pelicula es encantadora e inspiradora con un toque de humor apesar de el horror nazi

• May 07, 2021

Roberto Benigni carries this movie to brilliance and beyond. You will run out of tears at the end of the movie! But so beautiful.

• May 04, 2021