License to Wed - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

License to Wed Reviews

½ March 23, 2017
Chemistry antara Moore dan Krasinski sebetulnya biasa saja, namun keduanya bisa menampilkan sentuhan-sentuhan komedi yang cukup garing dari keseriusan mereka.
½ March 7, 2017
Charming enough. Over the top romantic couples' comedy. Ends in weird happy marriage. Yay Robin Williams. He's always a joy to watch.
December 29, 2016
Couldn't even finish it.
½ August 1, 2016
A fairly lame comedy with hammy acting from Robin Williams. I didn't like it. (First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
½ May 17, 2016
Despite a few funny moments, License To Wed delivers a less comical and more of a mildly creepy premise that gives off a sort of "thriller" ambiance due to Robin Williams' somewhat unsettling performance.
April 16, 2016
I absolutely love this movie. Robin Williams is brilliant in it, of course. It's a heart warming romantic comedy. I've watched it again and again.
April 1, 2016
This film was so funny in places and really does come together well
December 13, 2015
Jim from The Office, enough said
November 24, 2015
Not as funny as I thought it would be.
½ October 6, 2015
Williams has a lot of bad comedies in his resume but this is one of his worst.
September 1, 2015
Maybe . . . after all, it's got Robin Williams in it. Lol.
July 27, 2015
I didn't think this movie was anything too special, but YEESH, 7 out of 100 on RT? Okay, C'mon, it's not THAT bad! although it's much more of a ramance than it is a comedy. Here we have a couple who have fallen in love rather quickly played by John Krasinski (aka Jim from the Office) and Mandy Moore who had really good chemistry IMO. Here they plan on getting married, However, Reverend Frank played by the late great Robin Williams will not bless them until they pass his foolproof marriage-prep course. Personally, these courses seemed a bit extreme but they weren't half bad, and yes reverend frank was a bit creepy, but he had good intentions. One thing I'd like to point out, I love Robin Williams, who doesn't, he's funny, he's charming and I think a reverend is a good role for him. is this his best role, NO. but I think he was a good choice. the funniest part of this movie IMO would definitely have to be when the couple are practicing taking care of babies by taking care of FAKE babies who at one point relentlessly cry no matter what they do. hilarious, but c'mon, babies don't cry THAT much. One other thing I could point out, if you're a fan of the Office, you may note about 4 people from that show are in this film. Overall, a weird movie, nothing great, but certainly not terrible. it just has a pretty crazy test as to see whether or not a couple has what it takes to make it to the altar.
July 17, 2015
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........THE BEST THINGS ABOUT THIS MOVIE ARE Eric Christian Olsen (From the brilliant tv series ncis los angeles)......
June 2, 2015
There are bad movies, there are horrible movies, and then there's License to Wed......
March 3, 2015
it was somewhat stupid. who the Fuck drives a car blindfold.
½ January 21, 2015
Really unrealistic and silly but I thought it was really a cute movie and a good escape. I enjoyed the performances of the actors, especially Robin Williams.
January 20, 2015
robin williams is funny
January 17, 2015
Generic shitty rom com lucks out that it got some decent actors who are just naturally funny, even when surrounded by a pile of shit.
January 16, 2015
Creepy and thoroughly unpleasant romcom which John Krasinski almost manages to pull up from the depths of hell.
January 6, 2015
Love Robin Williams so I think I would like it.