Under the Sea 3D - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Under the Sea 3D Reviews

½ January 3, 2016
Jim Carrey doesn't believe in vaccinations. Listening to his voice is painful.
½ August 17, 2015
A beautiful, fun, and visually incredible IMAX documentary that families can watch together and have a lot of fun!
July 11, 2015
Jim Carey flees to the ocean to escape vaccination.
February 20, 2015
It might have been better than 3 stars, but I fell asleep in the middle. Really nicely shot from what I saw, but nothing you haven't seen before if you like nature doco's. I found the american voiceover irritating, but that might just be because my subconscious was expecting David Attenborough.
September 29, 2014
Under the Sea is just another impressive entry of documentary in IMAX 3D. The colors of the underworld ocean of the Pacific really enhances our ocean imagination to the next level. This is a must watch for every family even in Blu-Ray. I would definitely buy one.
May 15, 2014
its was ok. a lot of good shots of under the sea but it would slowly slip into propaganda like humans are destroying the sea because of global warming or now days they call it climate change 30 years ago it was global cooling.
January 8, 2014
one of my favorite movies
April 1, 2013
This is a cinematic masterpiece of a documentary where Jim Carrey humors us to a new level of understanding the sea. This could very be much a 3-D experience everyone should be to feel like you're at the ocean, without being there
½ February 10, 2013
Excellent documentary and best use of 3D yet.
½ September 20, 2012
....I didn't see this in 3D, just the regular version...
August 10, 2012
Maybe Kira would like it?!?
July 10, 2012
Great documental, beautiful images, thumbs up
½ June 30, 2012
not going to give it 5 stars the glasses gave me pink eye
June 22, 2012
increible, de lo mejor que vi en 3D!!!
June 22, 2012
Thinking of taking the kiddies:)
June 12, 2012
Very nice, but very short. 40 Minutes long! Daughter kept taking the imax 3 d glasses off, and was bored. Probably ok for older kids....has an environmental message near the end too.
May 29, 2012
Excellent documentary with superb narration from Jim Carrey and fascinating filmography.
½ May 23, 2012
Great footage. Important message.
May 13, 2012