13 Going on 30 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

13 Going on 30 Reviews

April 12, 2017
Es una película muy buena, me encanta
March 12, 2017
I loved the eighties music. This is not my usual kind of movie, but I enjoyed this one.
February 28, 2017
Such an amazing movie. Popularity and getting the cutest guy wouldn't matter in the next 10 years or so. Really learned s lot through this movie!
February 18, 2017
downright funny with an uplifting message
½ February 6, 2017
13 Going on 30 is enjoyable for well... kids around 13 and ill agree with that. First, the plot is odd but in a fun way start out 13 and your 30 in a snap. Confusing yes. Fun yes. Next, the cast with Jennifer and Mark as the leads are what really saved this movie. Other cast members are good, but these two are the best bunch out of all. Another thing is the movie brings its fair share of laughs and dramatic moments to. The romance is as well to but odd type that is uncomfortable or alright. The movie is funny but behind that is boring. Let me explain, you laugh and you notice she is 30 things will take off but its still awkward. To not end like this ill say the messages are great about staying young and real world problems when growing up. Over all its charming, funny, weird, boring, and positive. 3 1/2 stars 76%
February 3, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 25, 2016
One of my all time favorite comedy love stories.
½ November 29, 2016
Clássico da Sessão da Tarde, menina quer virar adulta e do nada passa a ter 30 anos e esquece de exatamente tudo o que viveu, sendo que descobre que virou uma pessoa que ela não gostaria de ser, abandonou seu melhor amigo de infância, bem como ficou amiga de uma sem vergonha de sua infância... divertido, mas cansativo...
½ September 17, 2016
Thirty, flirty and thriving.
August 23, 2016
Just one of those delightful wish-fulfillment fantasies that you gotta watch when it comes on TBS. The "Big" concept + time travel is much more palatable, with Jenna already having a real adult life, rife with sordid history that she must "A Christmas Carol" her way out of. Jennifer Garner and Mark Ruffalo are both so sweet and adorkable that you'll want to smash all the dollhouses.
June 9, 2016
Mark Ruffalo gives a great performance, and his character is well-written, but everyone else is a cliche with poor dialogue. Too much of the plot happens as the result of coincidences with it being so unbelievable that I found it distracting. I didn't particularly like what it ultimately does with the Ruffalo-Jennifer Garner love story, although I did find its ending cute and a redeeming quality of it.
½ May 31, 2016
Way better then I originally thought funny and with a lot of heart
April 9, 2016
I was unsure throughout whether this was for a mature audience or for the pre-teens who would find Garner's performance not cringeworthy. The concept was nice enough, and the ending pays off in a nice way. The protagonist's demeanor through her ordeal occasionally pays off but can often be a struggle to watch.
April 4, 2016
I really tried to squelch my inherent cynicism with this one, but the rom-com songs and constant corny sentimentality just ripped it right out of me. Garner's performance is great, following in Hanks "Big" footsteps, and there are a couple of decent laughs. But mostly, this is just a cheap and predictable body-swap comedy that doesn't even get its main character quite right (as a 13-year-old, she's debilitatingly shy, but as a 30-year old, she's spunky and outgoing?)
March 23, 2016
Love this movie casue is is sad at the end
½ March 10, 2016
Had hoped that this was going to be an inverse "Peggy Sue Got Married" (one of the greatest films of all time), with the time-slip (in this case forwards not backwards) rectified at the end, but for much of the film I feared that this was not to be the case ; luckily, (almost) like the Italian Eurovision Song Contest Entry "I can't get no contraception", they 'pulled it off at the last minute'.
I would have given this 8/10, but the inclusion of the fabulous "Love is a battlefield" by Pat Benetar raises it to 9. A keeper.
½ February 10, 2016
Ok, I liked this bit of fluff. I like him, she's cute, what's not to like? Plus everyone should learn the thriller dance. Stat.
January 26, 2016
Best movie ever! I recommend this movie to anyone
January 12, 2016
Simply fun. Loved it.
January 4, 2016
13 going on 30 is a predicable (that almost goes without saying with chick flicks) but enjoyable film. Jennifer Garner is a very lovable 13 year old in a 30 year olds body.