2 Days in Paris Reviews

• Feb 27, 2018

Characters are unlikeable, and dialogue is a Kevin Smith rip off, and a bad one.

• Nov 20, 2017

Annoyingly whiny characters, pretentious structure and nothing but critics bait. Story could have used a nuclear strike.

• Dec 27, 2016

We all know that Delpy is a good writer since Before Sunrise, but 2 Days in Paris showcased that she can be as charming and cynical as Woody Allen.

• May 20, 2016

Freaking hate this movie. It's a couple arguing for hours in Paris. Not my thing.

• Dec 11, 2014

An inversion of Before Sunset, 2 Days in Paris combines a deeply personal character-driven honesty with the beauty of an authentic travel experience to tell a story that is organic, complex, and original.

• Sep 15, 2014

A vaguely funny movie with some nice moments, but the main couple are rather tiresome. I wouldn't want to spend more than a few minutes with them!!!

• Jul 20, 2014

It always fascinates me how people go from loving you madly, to nothing at all, nothing. It hurts so much. ... Here it is. One more, one less. Another wasted love story. I really loved this one. When I think that it's over and I'll never see him again like this, ... well yes, I'll bump in to him, we'll meet with our new boyfriend and girlfriend, act as if we'd never been together. The, we'll slowly think of each other less and less, until we forget each other completely; almost. Always the same for me; Break up, break down. Drink up. Fool around. Meet one guy, then another. Fuck around to forget the one and only and after a few months of total emptiness, start again to look for true love. Desperately, look everywhere and after two years of loneliness, meet a new love, and swear it is the one, until that one is gone as well. There is a moment in life that you can't recover any more from another breakup. And even if this person bugs you ... 60% of the time, well, you still can't live without him. And even if he wakes you up every day, by sneezing right in your face, well, you love his sneezes more than anyone else's kisses.

• Jul 04, 2014

Rom Com penned and directed by Ms Delpy. Great observation and a look at the French and Paris a refreshingly non-romantic way. A few good laughs - nothing like Before Sunset/Sunrise so be prepared!

• Jun 20, 2014