A Haunted House - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Haunted House Reviews

½ August 29, 2016
l like that movie scene but other rest was the worst about sex
August 27, 2016
Funny but funny can't cover hole movie
August 25, 2016
It really funny!!!!!!!!
July 24, 2016
A Haunted House is a comedy film that stands down as a parody of the "Paranormal Activity" franchise, while making a few other minor spoofs to other things and franchises as well. Of course, this film mainly stars Marlon Waynes and a bunch of his friends.

This film centers around Malcom and his girlfriend Keisha who move into a house that could be violently haunted. That's basically the whole plot.

Now the plot is a very unique and clever thing to spoof, especially for the Wayne brothers. The thing that's a letdown about this film is that they really didn't try hard enough. The result of this film is a roughly directed film that was rushed to make millions of dollors, that was still at times, hilarious.

One thing I liked about this film was that it was actually pretty funny, and it wasn't painful to watch (at least through the whole film). If your looking for a film that brings laughs with a few other decent elements, you got this film.

The only thing I didn't like about this film was the filler. At times it was painful and it seemed like it lasted for 5 minutes when it only lasted for 1 or 2. At sometimes, it actually did last 5 minutes, not a joke. It was so unfunny and it took the fun out of watching this film.

Overall, it's nothing great, and it's nothing perfect. But it's enjoyable IF you take it with a grain of salt. Doing that, you get a roughly directed comedy film that is hilarious at times and sometimes smart.
July 7, 2016
A laughable comedy however not laugh out loud funny. You'll get some small giggles here and there. I did like how they stayed true the parody form like in Scary movie where they have one main story line and have a few other goofs of other horror films. Fun for a watch but you'd be better off watching the first two Scary Movie's.
June 27, 2016
When i first saw the announcement for this movie i thought "great another spoof movie thats going to ruin my horror favourites" yet while seeing the movie i laughed here and there but the bad acting and laugh filled jokes this movie can't take anything serious but yet thats what makes a spoof movie a spoof movie
June 18, 2016
Found it to be very funny and definitely an ode to found footage horrors (even tho it isnt bc its just another Wayans spoof).
March 14, 2016
The part where that one guy goes, "What happened to yo furniture, cuz?" before it falls on him just gets me every time I see it in one of the commercials...! I was sure it would end up being even FUNNIER in the MOVIE...!!!!! AND IT WAS...!!!! MUCH, MUCH better than my experience with Red Dawn BY FAR...!!!!! THIS experience WAS AWESOME...!!!!!!
March 5, 2016
absolutely hilariousð'ð~,
March 5, 2016
Once again, Wayans finds a hot new movie and recreates it in a much less funny movie
February 25, 2016
Really funny a great watch
½ February 21, 2016
A really stupid and really funny spoof movie
February 16, 2016
Wordlessly, the most stupid and boring that I have seen in a while . Are not they spend the money ?
½ January 29, 2016
Humour is subjective, and this movie proved that to me. Despite my better judgement, I watched it, and I was laughing pretty consistently throughout. Not a good movie mind you, but I enjoyed it. Average movie goers, avoid this movie. If you're someone who admittedly likes some dumb humour and wants to put a movie on...ah why not?
January 25, 2016
The film might as well be named another Scary Movie sequel, for Haunted House tries incredibly too hard to offer comedic moments.
January 11, 2016
I couldn't even get halfway through this movie.. Its unfortunate because the trailer didn't look that bad, and Marlon Wayans is a funny guy. I could only bare half an hour of this disasterpiece of a comedy.
December 30, 2015
una parodia de actividad paranormal 7/10
October 27, 2015
Really funny spoof of the Paranormal movies.
October 26, 2015
As much cheesy, offensive and crude it is, it's still a great deal of dumb fun that is way better than the original movies
½ October 13, 2015
There isn't a whiff artistry here, using the found-footage arrogance as an infinite gutter of clichéd scatological, flatulent, sexual, and drug-related humor.